Chapter 15

As the train jolted to a sudden stop, we were greeted yet again with more fans on the platform. Harry took my hand and Gemma's and we all got off the train together. Mark went I front of us and Paul was behind us. They were excellent security and from our brief encounter earlier, very kind.

A girl grabbed Harry and pulled him over to her for a photo, causing me and Gemma to break from his hands. Instead of walking alone me and Gemma linked arms and walked into the building on the side of the platform. A young woman came up to us with a young girl holding onto her hand. I knew right away that it was Lou and Lux. Harry was still outside with the fans so I kept throwing him concerned glances from the window he didn't notice them but I continued anyway.

"Hello stranger!" Lou said, hugging Gemma whilst Lux clung onto Gemma's side.

" Hey! How are you? Lux! You've grown, wow!" Gemma said crouching down to Lux.

" Where's scruffy hair?" Lou said.

" He's outside...with the fans...on the platform." I said interrupting their conversation. I also loved Lou, I bought her hair tutorial book and tried to recreate some of the hairstyles but failed miserably.

" You must be Anna?" Lou said turning towards me. I nodded and smiled.

" Harry's told me so much about you, can't get him to shut up!" Lou said looking out the window in Harry's direction.

I don't know wether Lou had already heard enough of me and didn't really want to talk to me or she was complimenting Harry on his boyfriend skills. I felt a little uncomfortable and then Lux ran up to me and grabbed my waist. I love children. That sounded a little wrong but it's true. Lux is a beautiful girl with bright blossoming eyes and blonde-golden hair. I gave her a big squeeze and a smile.

She looked up at me and smiled back and grabbed my hand. Just then Harry burst in with Mark by his side.

" Sorry, I was with my glorious fans. Lou! Lux!" Harry shouted. He ran up to Lou and gave her a hug and then moved away and put his arms out to Lux for a hug. She didn't move her grip on my waist until Harry pulled a lolly out of his bag and then she went running. Typical. I smiled and Harry put his arms out to me so I ran up to him like Lux did and gave a hug which got some laughs.

Lou put her hand on my shoulder and smiled at me. We all hung around the building for a while and then we received news that our cars were here to take us to the studio. We all got into the cars. Lou, Lux, Gemma and Paul went into one car and me, Harry and Mark went into the other.

Fans were still at the station and more flooded in. Our driver accelerated fast and I grabbed Harry's hand and flung back in my seat as did he.

"Sorry about that." The driver said lifting up one hand.

" It's okay." Mark said with a faint chuckle, he was in shotgun.

Me and Harry just gave a little laugh and he continued to hold my hand.

" Sorry about today, I had planned a day out but we can do it tomorrow, after all we do have a week." Harry said leaning out of his seat.

" Where did you plan for us to go?" I asked.

" That is a secret." He said stroking my hand.

I just laughed. This was unreal. I know everything was going too fast and I was struggling to keep up. One minute we are in Cheshire and the next we are in London. Just as I was starting to get comfy I received a text from Olive.

Olive: YOU DIDNT TELL ME YOU WERE GOING OUT WITH HAZZA!!!

Me: Sorry about that.

*One new Message*

Elyeese: YOUR ON A MAGAZINE COVER WITH HARRY STYLES!!!EXPLAIN!!!assffhdjsksjaosnsismalsksn!!!

Me: I'm going out with Harry Styles. Is that a good explanation?;)

Elyeese: NO! How did you two even happen?!?! What is happening!?!

Me: To be honest, I don't know what's happening either. I'm in the car with him now and he is trying to look at our messages.

*Three new Messges*

Caitlin: your going out with Harry?

Réna: I saw a magazine today and your on it with Harry!

Shelly: Congrats on your new relationship!;)x

Woah, it does get out fast. I was happy that they were interested. Well they are probably excited that I can now get them front seat tickets at One Direction shows or get them to meet the boys. I logged onto Facebook and saw that most of my friends and posted the magazine covers photos of me and Harry on my wall saying things like: Explain this! I knew you would get him!;) Share him out a bit!

I also noticed that I had more than 10,000 friend requests which just shocked me at first. I then logged onto my Instagram which was not a private account and I had gone up followers from a measly 133 to a massive 120k. This is what happens when you get papped with Harry. I then withheld the courage to open up twitter.

140k followers and my notifications were so full up it just said '100+'.

I really didn't want to open them because I was scared about what they may say apart from my rise in followers. Suddenly Harry snatched my phone off me and restrained my arms with a cheeky grin on his face like usual.

" Well what do we have here?" He said.

" I don't know anymore." I replied.