Iverson

I felt like I didn't really have a choice at the time. My parents paid a lot of money to send me to this school I couldn't simply just flunk out. I have to do whatever it takes to not only pass but succeed with flying colors. I have to make my parents proud.

Whenever I saw that my grade in macroeconomics dropped from a B to a D I almost had a heart attack. I had to keep my grades above a C to keep from loosing my scholarship. I knew I'd have to talk to my teacher to improve my grade before my parents found out.

Before class on a subsequent day, I approach my teacher. "Mr. Iverson my grade dropped to a D, is there any way I can bring it up?"

"Come to my room after your last period and we'll talk." He grunts

——

I knock on Mr. Iverson's door and wait until he opens it and welcomes me in. "McClain, you do realize you're late?"

"I'm sorry Mr. Iverson. I tried to get here as soon as I could be I got a little caught up" I forced out a small awkward chuckle.

"It's fine you'll just have to stay here longer." Iverson wraps an arm around my torso and leads me to a seat. Iverson leans in close making me feel uncomfortable as I sit in the cheap plastic chair. "How willing are you to bring up your grades?"

"I'll do anything, sir," I say without a moment of hesitation.

Iverson steps back into his cushioned office chair and turns it side to side. He appears to be in deep thought, but the anticipation is eating away at my insides. Finally, he speaks. "Suck my dick."

I stay frozen for a moment too shocked to move or utter a word. "I-I'm sorry what?"

Iverson rolls his chair towards me and grabs me hard by the wrist. "I told you to suck my dick, and if you don't you can basically say goodbye to passing my class."

I started shaking in the grasp of his large hand, but I still slid off the chair and onto my knees. I swallowed hard staring at the buckle of his pants. I could feel myself shaking more violently basic rendering my hands useless.

"There's got to be another way." I could feel tears welling up in my eyes.

"Come on whore you're already on your knees." Iverson looked down at me with a scowl. "Here I'll even make it easier for you." Iverson unzips his pants and takes out his hardening cock.

I look away from my teacher in shame. I shouldn't be doing this, this is bad, this is wrong. "Come on kid just wrap those thin lips around someone who's worth it. I know you're a little whore, giving out blowjobs to all of the horny boys who ask you. What's one more dick down your skinny little throat?"

"Th-that's not true!" I protest. "I would never- ahh!" Iverson cuts me off by tugging my hair upwards harshly. The tears of fear already leaking down my face were joined by ones of pain.

"I don't think you understand how this works Lancey," Iverson growls. "You suck my cock right now, keeping that annoying little mouth of yours occupied, or I will fail you. Understand?"

"Yes, sir." I cry. I put my hands on his knees for balance before wrapping one hand around his cock.

I put his head in my mouth. He tastes salty and gross. I pull away from the putrid taste gagging with disgust. Iverson gives me a harsh slap across the face. I get the message and return my mouth to his prick.

Iverson grabs a big chunk of my hair forcing my head up and down. I'm full blown sobbing around his dick as my throat fails to make enough room for his rod. I can't breathe. I feel like I'm going to throw up. Oh my god, I'm going to die!