-Chapter 1: Night Light-

As she was howling at the full moon. A small light came from the distance. When she moved from her rock and got closer the the beaming sorce of light, she noticed there were hunters. The wind starts to blow and she shook off, getting a smol shiver and making noise.

"There!" Cried a hunter as they slowly walked inside the darkened parts of the woods, instead of staying on the trail. The hunter got closer to the wolf, the hunter tackled the wolf and yelled "kill it! Now!" As one of the other hunters got their arrow ready, the wolf struggled through the hunters grip and got out.

 Running as fast as it could back down the trail. The other hunter fired the arrow and hit the wolf in the arm, and the wolf whimpered, slowing down it's speed. "Chase it!" Cried another hunter. When the wolf got far enough down the trail, she reached a small house in the middle of the woods, and turned into her human form then busted through the door. 

"I'm home!" She'd yell. Her brother, Shon, cam from the corner with a smile 

"hey! Your ho-...what... happened to you?.." his smile seemed so have faded, seeing his sister hurt.

"the hunters are alongside the mountain. They spotted me and shot me with their arrows. It hurts..."

"you should have been more-" Shon said but Mercury ((she/wolf in the story)) rudely jumped in

 "yeah, yeah I know I should have been more careful. Now could you take this arrow out? This stuff really hurts"

 "oh! Yeah! Yeah. C'mere" he says as he zoned back in.