Getting to know them

You laughed as you all started to play truth or dare. It was Jin's idea, so you all did it and so far it's hilarious!
"Ok, so far Y/N hasn't done one yet so! Y/N truth or dare!" Jimin said as he smiled big.
You playfully glared at him and said, "Dare"
Everyone said together, "Oooooooooo" as Jimin thought of something. He quickly gave an evil smirk and said, "I dare you to kiss one of us." Everyones face went pale and stared at you waiting for an answer. Then Jimin smiled more before saying "And on the lips" He fell back laughing seeing all of the guys faces. Your face turned back to its normal smile and said "Ok." You leaned over to Jimin that was still laughing and you kissed him. His face went pale as you could image what his face looked like now. He was shocked, but he didn't back away.

You slowly pulled away feeling Jimin lean in more before giving up. Jungkook quickly came in between you two and said " OK!! NEXT!!"
You smiled while blushing seeing Jimin's smile while looking at you. You quickly got out of his trance and asked Jin truth or dare. He happily smiled and said "Truth" You and Tae smiled while looking at each other. He came to your ear and whispered "Is it true he's never been on a good date" You chuckled a little before giving Jin his truth. He glared at you and Tae before saying "That's none of your business, next..." he said with an extra sassy tone. Namjoon quickly cut in and started to say, "I don't think we have time, it's already 11 and we have to get ready early tomorrow" everyone sighed and started to get up off the comfortable floor. You stood and realized that you didn't know wear you were going to sleep at. Yoongi came over to you and said, "If you want you can take my bed, I'll sleep on the couch" he smiled with his gummy smile. You quickly said, "No,no it's fine. I don't want you to have to do it" He looked at you with a 'really' look and said, "It's fine, I'm used to it. Come on I'll show you my room." He gently grabbed your hand and brought you passed two rooms with doors that were a light red and white. Then he brought you around a corner and you saw a door sign that said 'F*ck off'. You started to chuckle a little before he opened his door and you saw a neatly arranged room with some posters of music notes and a little piano in the corner. He looked at you and said, "I'll go tell the guys your sleeping in here, I'll be back so make yourself comfortable." He started walking out and closed the door slightly. You looked around and realized he also had his own bathroom. Lucky, you thought to yourself as you sat on the bed. The bed was very comfortable and since Yoongi is the most sleepy in the group, it HAD to be comfortable. You looked down and saw a little piece of paper that had writing on it 'Love Hurts'. You picked it up and realized it was a hand written song. Did Yoongi make this?

You started to hear a bunch of loud people come through the hallway so you quickly hide the paper and acted like you were just sitting there as they came in. Jungkook came over to you and handed you a huge white T-shirt and some girly black shorts.
"Ok, Y/N, I'm trusting you with my favorite white shirt and my sisters shorts. Please don't rip the shirt or get something on it, it's my favorite!" He said looking at you sternly.
Tae stepped in "Aren't all your white shirts your favorite?" He said with a laugh.
Jungkook glared at him before handing you the pajamas. They both said good night to you and walked out of the room as Jin, Namjoon and J-Hope came over to you "Sleep well, I'll make some breakfast in the morning!" Jin said patting your head playfully. The three said good night and headed out the door as Yoongi came over and said goodnight, but before you let him leave you asked, " Were's Jimin?" He glanced at you before saying "He said he'll come over and say good night to you later" you nodded and said good night to him as you went into the bathroom to change.

You came out a little later as you looked through the mirror and saw the white shirt looked like a dress on you. You sighed and went over back to the paper and started to read what it said ,
Jebal, all I wanted was to stay by you
Stand by you, but I don't think I can do that anymore...... Not as long as he's still by you standing by you WERE IM SUPPOSED TO BE.
........ But is doesn't matter now cause Love Hurts
You read the amazing piece and saw that the music notes were for the piano. But before you could make your way over to it, someone came in. You hide the paper under the pillow and saw that it was Jimin. He came over to you. You stood up and said "Jimin, how come you di-" before you could finish he cut you off while interlocking his lips with yours. You were shocked, but enjoyed most of it. You tried pulling away but the more he pulled you in the more he put his hands on you and around you waist. He pulled away slowly still holding you before saying "I-I'm sorry, I kinda got cared away" He looked at you blushing himself and smiled a little. You could hear him about to say something and almost letting go of you but you couldn't help but pull him into another passionate kiss. You loved the way it felt and guessing by the way Jimin was deepening
the kiss, he liked it to. He slowly started to kiss your neck and went down pulling you against the wall. After that he started to kiss you more slowly dropping his hands from your waist and down to your thighs. You pulled away before saying, "T-This can't go to far" He looked at you in confusion. "Why not?"
"Because I want to get to know you first" you smiled at him. You felt his grip get tighter as he went in for one more and pulled away slowly heading for the door. "Ok, then it's a date. Goodnight Y/N~" He said while closing the door. Oh my god, Jimin likes me?!