Chapter Forty Four

Dedicated to= shayanntitus
********

"Two broken souls will always understand each other."

-Kamoyrocks

______________________________________

Julia's POV

"You never really told me why you wanted some space." Bianca says from her bed.

I have been at Bianca's house for about two weeks now and I honestly would say that it hasn't been bad. Some would say that this is the stupidest idea that I have ever thought of doing, but believe it or not, I just feel like I'm doing the right thing.

I'm trusting my heart, I just hope it knows where its going.

"Because its awkward, you still hate me, remember? And I don't really feel like to talk about it." I smile slightly.

"Look, we aren't friends, that's for sure, we don't have to be. And I don't hate you, I'm jealous of you." Biamca admits. "And I envy you a lot." She says that part lowly so that I don't hear.

"What was that?" I smirk, cupping my ears to her.

"You heard me." She rolls her eyes. "I'm not trying to take away Jace from you."

"Mi find that hard to believe." I scoff. "Then what you did want then?"

"I wanted someone to love me." She says distantly. She looks out her bedroom window, as if she's remembering something.

"Jace was...perfect. He's the best and deserves so much better than me. I'm glad he found you. I know that I hurt him, it wasn't my intention. I was just...confused. I got my heartbroken while breaking a beautiful persons own. I didn't want to let Jace go, but when I did let him go, I felt happier, like it was the right thing to do."

"I liked the idea of Jace loving me. I know he didn't love me as much as he said he did, and the same goes for me. We were just together because we were too afraid to let each other go and was just in love with what we could've been. I know it, he knows it. He knows how toxic that relationship was and I don't think we could handle it. Its like, I just could feel that he wasn't the one."

"I was still waiting on that spark. I was still waiting on that big excitement, that feeling I knew I would get when I found the one for me. And Jace was just not the one. It was someone else." She sniffs to prevent herself from crying and my heart breaks for her.

"Well, who is it?" I say softly.

"Gabe." She looks at me with sincerity and I know that the Bianca that everyone knows, the whole fake act, is gone. This is real Bianca is out, and she wants someone to hear the story that she has been keeping in behind her mask.

"Gabe means...everything to me. When I first saw him, I was immediately in love. I did everything to try and get him to love me. I just wanted him. And his love. But, he didn't care about me. He didn't want me either. He thought that us being together was a game. That's why, the day when Jace found us in my bedroom, I knew it was all a game to him. He was just using me. And right after Jace left, he broke up with me. Well, we weren't actually together. But I always imagined that we were." She sniffs, and I almost sure that she's near to crying.