Chapter Twenty

Your POV

I kinda accidentally woke up at three in the morning. But I guess it was alright because I then heard a knock on the door. I walked over to the door and opened it to reveal Normani. I looked at her confused. "I couldn't sleep," she answered my unspoken question.

"So you waited until three in the morning to come to me?" I asked smirking.

She rolled her eyes. "I was debating it okay!" She exclaimed.

I heard Blair groan as she rolled over in her bed. "Shhhh," I shushed her as I stepped out the room and closed the door behind me. "If you can't sleep you can always come get me. I won't mind."

She gave me a small smile. "Thanks." We fell silent.

"So why can't you sleep?" I asked her.

"I don't know, I can't stop thinking."

"About what?"

She looked away shyly. "You," she mumbled.

I smirked. "Sorry, what'd you say?"

She glared at me. "You know what I said."

"Do I?"

She sighed. "You. I can't stop thinking about you."

"And what about me specifically?"

Now it was Normani turn to smirk. "Oh nothing . . . Just . . . You . . . Naked . . . With me." My face became as red as a tomato. Normani burst out laughing. "I'm kidding. I was just thinking about how perfect our date was."

I let out a sigh of relief. "Oh thank god."

Normani smiled. "Sorry, but I had to."

"It's okay," I chuckled. Silence fell over us again.

"Do you think maybe we can . . ." She trialed off.

"Maybe we can?" I gestured her to continue.

"Cuddle?"

I smiled. "I would love nothing more."

She smiled back. "Okay good. Les go to me and Dinah's room. She definitely won't wake up if we decide to talk instead of sleep."

I nodded. "Okay let's go." We walked the few steps over to Normani's room. Once we entered we went to her bed away from the door and laid down. We laid down facing each other so we could talk for a while. And that's what we did. We talked the night away until we literally passed out from exhaustion.

I woke up to laughing. "Hurry up!" Someone whisper yelled. "They might wake up!"

"I'm hurrying I'm hurrying," someone else said.

I opened my eyes to see all the girls staring at the door of the bed. "What are you doing?" I asked confused.

That's when they all put their phones behind their backs. "Nothing!" They all yelled.

I rolled my eyes and then turned to a sleeping Normani. "Babe, wake up," I shook her lightly.

"Awwww you called her babe," Blair cooed.

Normani groaned as she opened her eyes. "What's going on?" She asked.

"Our stupid friends are being stupid again," I answered.

She nodded. "Makes sense." They all glared at us causing me to shrug.

"Anyway," Ally smiled. "Roger wanted us to wake you guys up. We're gonna hit he road in an hour so get ready." All the girls left the room except for Dinah who just went to her side to pack up.

I looked at Normani. "I'm gonna go get ready, Okay?"

Normani nodded. "Okay." I gave her peck on the lips before walking out and saying bye to Dinah. I made my way over to my room where Blair was sitting on her bed expecting me.

"Okay, I want details!" She exclaimed.

I rolled my eyes. "Can't it wait for later?"

"No! You said tomorrow and it's tomorrow now give me the details!"

I walked over to my side of the room and started to pack up as I told her all about the date and last night. Once I finished she nodded. "Sounds like you two had fun."

I smiled. "We did. We really did."

After everyone was packed we made our way back on the bus and we started our drive to the next state. Everything was going fine until this happened:

"Guys it's family call time!"

All the girls started to call or FaceTime or Skype their family. Even Blair called hers. I kinda just sat there like a depressed potato. After everyone was done they came up to me. "Aren't you gonna call your parents?" Ally asked me. I shook my head. "Why not?" I looked at Blair silently telling her to explain. Thankfully she got it and did.

"After Ellie died her parents got divorced," Blair started to explain. "Long story short none of them talk anymore."

Normani hugged me. "I'm sorry."

I shrugged. "Not your fault." It was silent for moment. "I just kind of miss having a family, ya know?"

Camila smiled. "We can be your new family!"

I chuckled. "Yeah, I'd like that." We all hugged. My life really was starting to turn around. I just wish I knew that all good things can't last forever.

Ooooooo foreshadow. Hope you enjoyed. Tell me what you thought.