Blackmail

Sam scrolled through twitter, sick of the country music award show his twin sister, (Y/N), had on. To Sam every single damn song sounded the same and (Y/N)'s horrendous singing made his ears bleed. But he kept his mouth shut because he really had nothing better to do on a tuesday night and he wasn't gonna spend it arguing with (Y/N).

@jackgilinsky: I know (Y/N) is singing terribly along to the CMA Awards right now and I'd give anything to hear it

Sam smirked to himself as he read his friend's tweet. Obviously, it was still a little odd that his best friend was dating his sister but it'd been happening for over a year so he was as comfortable as he could get given the situation. Sam giggled as he raised his phone over his leg so his camera could a get a good angle on (Y/N) that wasn't too obvious.

"...And we spent that week wide open, upside down beside the ocean. I didn't know where it was goin', just tryin' to keep my heart on the tracks.." (Y/N) sang along to the Luke Bryan song, off pitch as usual as Sam secretly filmed her.

Sam attached the video to his tweet and tagged Jack laughing to himself.

"Sam, why the hell are you giggling like a little girl?" (Y/N) asked on a commercial. Her singing no longer drowning out his incessant laughter.

"Nothin, I just think it's funny that Luke Bryan's belt buckle is bigger than Jack's dick." Sam smirked as he fed his sister a stupid excuse.

"Shut the fuck up, Samantha." (Y/N) retorted, making a noise that was a cross between a scoff and a laugh, using the nickname that she'd called her twin when she wanted to piss him off.

"Whatever (Y/N), don't be bitter." He chuckled to his sister.

(Y/N)'s phone dinged with a twitter notification. She picked it up, dismissing her brother but curious as to why her mentions were going through the roof.

@jackgilinsky: @sammywilk @(Y/T/N) im dyin😂😂😂😂 just what i needed to get me thru the weekend before i finally see yall

(Y/N) set her phone down on the couch and grabbed the pillow that was beside her.

"Fuck you!" She laughed as she pounded Sam with her cushy weapon of choice.

"Not my fault you sing like a dying walrus and for some reason your boyfriend likes it! I'm just givin the people what they want sis!" Sam sassed as he pushed his sister off him, in turn, shoving her off the coach and sending her head smacking against the floor.

"Ow shit that hurt Sammy, what the hell." (Y/N) murmured quietly as she covered her face with her hands and moaned in pretend pain.

"Ok ok I didn't mean to, I'm so sorry. C'mon lemme see your head." Sam worried, jumping off the couch and leaning down to his sister who was sprawled out over the family room floor.

"Sucker!" (Y/N) yelled as she grabbed Sam's hand before he could think and pulled him to the ground, causing him to smash into the hard wood with as much force as (Y/N) had moments before.

"I fucking hate you, I knew that was coming! Why the hell did I-"

"Hey shitheads." A voice rang from the doorway that connected the kitchen and family room. Sam and (Y/N) were met with the glaring face of their brother Ben and the giggling stature of their sister Emily who was convienently holding a camera, apparently recording the whole fiasco.

"I just brought a girl home to hang out and possibly meet some of the family so if you two could act your age for a couple hours that would be fantastic." Ben scolded.

"But-" Sam and (Y/N) both protested at the same time.

"Nope, now shut the hell up and watch dancing with the stars or something, you two like that right?"

"Actually dancing with the stars is on wednesdays and thursdays so we cannot watch that. Sorry bro." Sammy sassed with a shiteating grin, causing (Y/N) to die laughing.

"I don't give a shit, ok? Just be quiet please! This girl is different, I dont want her to actually meet you freakshows yet." Benny pleaded with his younger siblings as he walked back into the kitchen.

"Yeah, different as in last week's 'different' girl." (Y/N) scoffed, referring to the ditzy, bottle blonde Ben had brought home last weekend. The girl sitting in the kitchen was probably blondies identical twin.

"Look at whats on twitter." Sammy groaned as he showed (Y/N) the video that Emily had uploaded to the site. The fans were raving at Sam and (Y/N)'s 'hilarious' relationship.

(Y/N)'s phone dinged again and she was a little nervous to look at it considering the amount of embarrassing videos that had been posted of her in the past half hour. Never the less, (Y/N) looked at the screen, a wide smile making its way across her face as she read the text.

From: Gilinsky😎💖💋
I miss you, youre so cute. Only two more days babygirl, I love you more than you could ever imagine❤️ (Ps those videos are being used for blackmail😉)