Chapter One: My Arrival

"Mommy, I'll always love you" Those were your last words to her and you never saw her again.

I'll never forget your words mama--

I shot up from my bed, screaming as I did. Cold sweat dripping down my forehead. 'It was just a dream, more like a nightmare'. My train of thoughts were immediately interrupted by dad shouting.

"Have no fear (Y/n), why you ask because I am here" He said as he run into my room, I'm surprised there wasn't a hole in the wall because with that speed he could bring the house down.

"Really, Dad ?" I asked. "I'm sorry, I heard you scream and thought you were in danger" He replied.

There's no way i could say mad at him, after all he IS the No.1 Hero All might. He was in his 'Hero form' as I like to call it.

"Thanks, for looking out for me" I say smiling at him. "Oh yeah, what time is it?" I asked getting out of bed.

"7:30am" He replied calmly. "Why didn't you wake me up!?!" I screamed frantically as I rush out of bed unto my feet, duplicating myself. "You looked so peacefully, besides there's no need to be in a rush, you could teleported there" He said making a list of the things I could "Create a portal, and I could fly you there".

"No dad remember you can work for three hours and I wouldn't want you drain strenght and waste your time when I can get myself there, like you mentioned" I reply "So why don't you stay in your stay in 'True form'".

He shrinks into his 'True form', "I guess you're right and it's 7:45 am--" Those were the only words I needed as I shouted. "HOLY SHIT!!".

"Hey, mind your language young lady" He tried to say in a stern tone. Keyword: Tried.

"Yeah whatever dad" I say to him as I push him out of my room. 'Now that's done, let's get done to business'. I instructed and assign each clone to a job. 'Life can be easy sometimes' I think to myself as I walk to my bathroom with everything I needed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After taking a shower wearing my uniform, looking at myself in the mirror. 'I'm ready' I think as I smiled to myself. "Look at my (Y/n) all grown up, I'm so proud" My thoughts were stopped by DadMight talking.

"How long have you been standing there?" I asked scared shitless.

"That doesn't matter, you have to get to school, and don't forget your breakfast" he said. I nodded creating a portal to go to school, DadMight threw an apple my way.

I was about go through the portal but was stop my Dad. "Do you think I could come with you?" He asked nervously. "Sure, but why so nervous all of sudden?" I asked, questioning he's behaviour "It's ok, everyone gets nervous".

"I guess you're right, well come let's get going don't want to ne late on my first day". We walk through the portal, immediately getting stares, I wasn't bothered at all. I could hear little whispers from people like 'Wow is that All Might's daughter' 'I heard she came to U.A by recommendation'.

After getting away from everyone.
"Remember, if you ever need help or anything just ask a staff member,ok?" He said, he was worrying himself. "Don't worry dad, I'll be fine besides I have Uncle Shota as my homeroom teacher, I will be fine" I hear give a sigh of relief.

(For those of you wondering, yes he is in his Hero form. Also I made the quirk test to be when you arrive because the students were told there would be a new students).

Continuing on my way, waving bye to my dad. I finally saw a familiar yellow sleeping bag. No it can't be. "Uncle Shota!" I shouted as he turned around to see who called him, when he recognised me, a faint smile was painted on his lips.

"Began to think you weren't going to come school" He said to me, it made me happy that he was concerned.

"How's my favourite sleepy buddy been doing?" I say nudging his side with my elbow as we walked to 1-A.

"I've been okay, trying to catch up on some sleep" He replied. "We should totally have a sleepover sometime" I announced.

He gave me 'Are you serious?'. "I'm getting too old for that" "No, you're not, we can plan a day for a sleepover, what do you think?" I ask, he shrugged "I'll take that as a yes".

We reached the classroom, finally. Before I was able to step into the class I was stopped by Shota.

"I'll tell you when to come in okay?" He said. I nodded.

He walked closing the door, there were a few voices, when I heard my name I was ready to come....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CLIFFHANGER HAHA...
I know I'm so evil, I hope you enjoyed the story.

~Miss Potato signing of ~