+ jemini

jemini wan

jemini wan

" i'm sorry. i'm sorry."

status : dead

Her legs swung beneath her as the sun shone through passing clouds above, casting a shadow on the ground. A shadow. How ironic.

Everything she saw about herself was an illusion.
She knew that.

For a while, the girl tried so desperately to convince herself that she was real. Desperation. Desperate to go home, desperate to hug her parents one last time, desperate to feel warmth again. And yet, desperation wasn't magic. It was but a feeling : useless and painful. The girl knew she was nothing but a lost soul without memories of her own death, rendered useless.

But, desperation was why she was here wasn't it?

Something had dawned upon the girl , hypnotising and clouding her mind. An instinct of sorts, like a moth to the light - it drew her here. Everything was all too curiously strange.

The vision flew into her mind once more, entering the depths of her memories as her body froze in place, fists clenching as the knuckles of her fragile hands turned snow white. Breaths ragged, the girl began to spiral, gaze crashing back and forth in a frenzy.

Crimson. Vivid crimson had stained the cold cement floor as she stared at the poor girl that laid there emotionlessly. Eyes wide, body pale, features identical to the one staring at her. Jemini's jaw hung open as she scanned her own body, clothes dirtied and crumpled, lying peacefully in a pool of blood that flowed through the darkness of her own ebony hair, creating a rather beautiful red to black gradient despite the sinister image. Her own eyes were closed shut. It couldn't be. It just couldn't. She stared at her own hands incredulously before caressing her cheeks.
Shouldn't she at least be translucent? Or remembering why she was killed?

With panicked footsteps, the girl closed her eyes shut, screaming silently as she ran out of the cold abandoned warehouse and entered the street. "Help." she tried to say and yet no one could hear her, passing by, shifting with the norm of society and the traffic of crowds. Jemini swiped her head around in a rush, hair flicking and blocking her vision as the merciless reality tumbled upon her, crashing through the walls of hope. Her knees gave out as she mouthed the very words she had so often heard her friends use carelessly, "I'm dead."

As non-existent tears trailed down her cheek and on the floor, she found herself walking back to her house where her family that consisted of only her parents stood humming happily while washing the dishes. She knew that it would be some time since they would notice her absence, with her moving out and telling them that she'd be busy with camp preparations and the camp itself which she had registered for a week ago. Yet, the gaping hole of regret still ate at her and poured salt on the raw gaping wounds of her heart that would haunt her for days.

How was she even here, solid, feeling? Able to touch and able to feel pain in the first place? She didn't know why but right then, something hit her in the gut and a new piece of knowledge filled the void in her mind.

She was here for a purpose.

To find out the reason of her death and the murderer.

Her steps stopped when she realized she had walked all the way back to the school

and stood right in front of the poster for the camp.

What was she doing at the camp anyway? Jemini chuckled with a heavy heart, sighing sadly. Well, it wasn't like she had anywhere else to be at the moment. Death was for eternity.

"Hey! You're here early." a sudden voice sounded beside her as a weight shifted itself onto the seat. Yet, her head did not move. There was no need as she knew she could not be seen, "Honey ~ Come on, talk to me, you haven't called me in three days!"

Now, that caught her attention. Jemini's eyes widened incredulously as everything around her seemed to dull. Turning around, she came face-to-face with the man she thought she had left behind : Kim Taehyung. Her mouth parted slightly, lips quivering in pure shock. Jemini's entire body began to tremble almost uncontrollaby, heart racing at a pace she could not fathom, "You can see me?" she asked, barely a whisper.

Taehyung grinned adorably, unfazed as he shook his head, "Of course I can, sweetheart. What are you even talking about? We signed up for the camp together." he laughed then and it struck her as the most beautiful sound she could remember. A harmony of orchestral music, the plucking of a harp. Calming, bright.  
"Did I do something wrong? You didn't call me." the boy pouted, biting his bottom lip as she smiled, drawing the tears back into her eyes.

"Of course not," she exclaimed happily, reaching forwards to hug him tightly, head burrowing into his neck. I can touch him. "I was just....just busy." she finished, gratefulness welling in her heart.

Taehyung grinned, pulling her back and placing a small peck on his lover's lips, "Well, you should rest more." he stated as she leaned on his shoulder.

Jemini's eyes traced the chiselled jaw and the pupils that seemed to hold light itself, staring down at her with innocence.

Oh, if only he knew.

connected camper : kim taehyung

relation : boyfriend

relationship : hugs, cuddles, comfort

请你原谅我

我永远都会爱你

>?>?>?>?>?>?>?

hello everyone!

i hope you guys liked this profile chapter! Fun fact : when I first started this fic, it was an applyfic and this character was based off on me!

- Juverine