eight

day of smtown live in japan ;

I quickly ran into the van together with my team members because we were late . the van drove quickly and we arrived backstage soon .

after fixing our makeup and hair , we went to our seniors' waiting room and give a simple greet . I was the most excited to see NCT , it was the first time we're meeting them afterall . I'm also curious about that renjun guy...

being the youngest , the older members had the privilege to order me to knock on the door . I sighed and gave a small but loud knock on the door .

a really tall guy opened the door , we quickly greeted him and he let us in .

" guys ! the rookie girl group is here . hurry the hell up ! " he shouted and the boys quickly stood up , my mouth was basically open because there were more than ten members .

" where's renjun ? " the members whispered and the boy with brown hair leaded the introduction . In the midst of it , a guy who was about my height jumped on the sofa to the ground and greeted .

he looked up and I made eye contact with him . I know that eyes , I scanned him while everyone looked at the both of us . I scratched my head while my eyes were filled with tears . I know him , I found him .

" injun ? " I said cautiously and he was flustered , squinting his eyes before widening them again .

" do I know- " I ran to him and hugged him tightly while crying . his shoulders relaxed and his hugged me back tightly .

" yerin ! oh my god . I do know you " he pulled me away and wiped my tears . poor stylist . I slapped him playfully on the shoulders , abit too hard . we ended up chasing after each other , just like the old times .

" okay kids , come back " renjun's team member , kun pulled us by our shirts back to them .