Chapter One- Alec

*A/N*

[Hey Peeps... I am SO sorry :( I think I suck, so bear with me. The Name in The Title Is that Person's POV :P]       

        "MOM! I'm home!" I yelled when I opened the door. Suddenly, I felt hands wrapping around my legs. I glanced down and smiled. My younger twin siblings, Aiden and Ashton, were both staring up at me with large eyes. " Alec, you'll play cars with us, won't you?" The four year olds asked me in unison. I grinned and nodded. I won't say no to my brothers. 

        Just then, my mother came running down the stairs. "Alec! You're home! I was in the bathroom. Sorry.' Yep, that is my mom for you. Then, she announced in a sing-song voice ," Aid, Ash, go to your room and play cars." They started yelling and screaming ' ALEC SAID HE IS PLAYING TOO' . My mother then gave me the We-Have-To-Talk look and told the twins I would join later. Ashton reluctantly nodded and dragged his screaming brother to the room. I made myself comfortable on the couch and waited for my mom to start talking. 

        "Alec, you know... Your dad? How he found another lady and moved away a few months ago? He wants you and your brothers to visit him at -" my mother said softly before i interupted her with," Fuck No! I am not going to visit that dick who was never there for us and spends his time fucking women in nightclubs. " My mother's face hardened and she harshly said," Language, Alexander." I kind of gasped. My mother doesn't use my real name. I hated it. I hated my name.

         I stood up that very moment and shot up the stairs to my room. But before I could close my door, the twins barged in with toy cars in their hands. "Alec can you play with us now?" the boys said in sync. I sighed and agreed. I sat down on the floor, and took the cars and started to play with them. 

         While Aiden was trying to be an airplane,  I started to think about school. I don't get why girls think that under all this 'bad boy' act, I am actually a softie. Many girls ask me out and even if I reject them, they still come back asking me. I bet they actually want my money. Yeah, so what if I am rich. I have a bunch of idiotic fake friends who are jocks and whores. The only real friend I have is Robin. If you are wondering if his last name is Hood, well you are absolutely right. Robin Tyler Hood is his name. Robin and I always hang out after school before he goes to pick up his little sister from school.

          There is this girl from my chemistry class who is the entire teacher population's pet. She hands up homework on time, does everything well and scores the highest for every subject. I mean she is such a nerd. She gets bullied daily but she still smiles. Is she a lunatic?

*A/N*

WHO DO YOU THINK THAT GIRL IS?