Chapter 1: Done

I don't own anything.

---------------------
Mama always told me I should play nice

But she didn't know you when she gave me that advice

I'm through

With you

You're one bridge I'd like to burn

Pile all the ashes, smash the urn

I'm through

With you

I don't wanna be here just for fun

Don't wanna be under your thumb

All I want to be is Done

Hiccup

Nobody noticed Hiccup sitting there by the lake, staring at nothing. Or maybe they just didn't care. That was nothing new.

It wasn't as if Hiccup wanted to have attention. He never even wanted to be chief.

But that didn't mean he didn't want friends. Everybody needed attention from someone, some time.

Hiccup didn't know what to do. He knew he couldn't live like this forever. How could he? It's not like he intends to grow into an old man who every one despises--that's no better than an Outcast. Well, ok, maybe it is.

Sighing in frustration, he stood up and began walking back to his workshop. He was designing this new kind of armor that was invincible. He just needed to get the sizes right and…what will he do?

Show his father?

He'll claim it in one second flat and will pretend nothing happened at all, except that in five minutes everyone in Berk will know that he, Stoick the Vast, invented a whole new kind of armor. Then everyone will be whispering again about how much more Viking-ish their chief was and what a loser his son was.

Keep it for himself?

Though he knew he deserved it, he couldn't help but feel a bit guilty.

He decided to think about that later.

----------------Line Break---------------

He smiled proudly at his new armor. It was done.

He, ah, tinkered a little with it so when worn, it would appear invisible. He also made it so it won't clang around. It was made of flexible silk and it was so strong that it was bullet-proof and magic-proof. Hey, you never know.

Hiccup smiled as he remembered how he got the silk.

He had, in fact, got away from his miserable life one day and hiked in the woods. He was with Toothless, of course.

Anyway, as he was going through the woods, he came across the darker part of the forest. He knew, at once, that the Vikings had never ventured this far.

Then he thought, why not?

Nobody ever truly qualified him as a Viking. And Vikings hated the darker, wilder woods, since nobody ever came out alive at these parts.

So, along with Toothless, he went in.

It was dark, and eerily silent. Toothless suddenly stopped and said in Dragonese, "Toothless hears something…"

Only then, did he realize, that he could hear scuttling noises behind him. They came closer and closer.

Hiccup was too petrified to move.