PRAY FOR THE WICKED (!)

THE INTRODUCTION

PRAY FOR THE WICKED | ETHAN MORGAN

i feel like there's some cosmic reason we were thrown together. ❞

 —

━━━━━━━━━━━━PRAY FOR THE WICKED !( EXTENDED SUMMARY )" the stars look magical reflecting in her eyes

━━━━━━━━━━━━
PRAY FOR THE WICKED !
( EXTENDED SUMMARY )
" the stars look magical reflecting in her eyes. "
━━━━━━━━━━━━

o○

ROSALIE GRACE ROMANO-PADILLA WAS GIFTED WITH SUPERNATURAL powers on February 13th, 2002. She was born a hybrid, a mix between her mother who was a witch, and her father who was a vampire. Two very important supernatural beings created something so beautiful, so powerful and dangerous. They tried to keep her as blinded from the truth as they possibly could, for their were dangers out there that wanted a taste of her blood. Her birth would hold a special part in the balance of the earth, but she wouldn't know about any of her abilities until she turned eight.
     The world that she grew up knowing was full of wonders. Rosalie enjoyed every part of her childhood. Her parents were very loving, and protective over their only daughter. Sometimes it was overwhelming, and they could be annoyingly overbearing. Of course there were reasons, but she didn't understand their intentions in the beginning, until she began to mature and her life was beginning to edge closer to darkness.
     On her eighth birthday, dressed in a frilly pink dress, she had an encounter with her first supernatural being. It was the first sign to her parents, of what was to come. And it was the first confirmation for Rosie, that she was different. In front of all her second grade friends, she used her first dose of magic in a fit of anger when an evil creature dressed in a clown suit ruined her cake.
     From that moment on, her parents knew that it was too dangerous for her to be out in the open, so they sent her to the safest place that they could think of: Romano Boarding School. The school that her father's family built up from the roots of the earth to protect all supernatural children. There, the children would be shown how to control their powers and use them for the good of nature. Her time being in the boarding school would change her life in multiple ways. She would have to confront all her personal issues, and the demons wanted her blood spilled upon the earth.
     She would attend her beloved school for the rest of her adolescent life, fighting every second of her life to survive. Her life would be interrupted though, once she turned seventeen. She would have to face her ultimate destiny, one that she has been told about since she got to the boarding school.
     Romano Boarding School is going through tough times, and students keep on disappearing out of nowhere, with no trace of where they end up. The only way for the boarding school to survive, is if they have enough students there. The odd occurrences happening in neighboring Whitechapel have the leaders of the Boarding School interested.
    In order to save the only safe haven for supernatural beings, Rosalie, her best friends, and a protector are sent to Whitechapel. Their only mission was to find kids with supernatural powers, and bring them back to the place where they could be protected. But of course, plans don't go how they were originally thought out, and Rosalie finds herself in more trouble than she originally had planned.
     For in the town of Whitechapel, you never truly know what will happen next.

TIMELINE !
started — december second , two-thousand eighteen
finished —

INFO !
this book is inspired by an abundance of shows/movies which include: my babysitter's a vampire (obviously), legacies, and beautiful creatures.
all characters in the book belong to the rightful owners who created mbav, except for the characters that i have created.

                       COPYRIGHT TO @loversculture
                                  COVER MADE BY

enjoy !