E V E || pt.3

4 Years later
24th December 2022
The Silvestre Mansion, United Kingdom

~°▪•▪°~

"Darling, where are you ?" Cynthia hear her husband calling her from the entrance of their home,

She couldn't help to giggled at his action, the man somehow become more cheeky yet so talkative (only with her) as they relationship grows.

It's been only a year since they married and a week ago they just celebrate their first year anniversary, their wedding photo is her phone wallpaper and she probably going to change it anytime soon.

Her smiles grows as she caress her stomach feeling rather excited, especially the reaction of her husband. She rest her back and relax on the sofa,

She closed her eyes and couldn't help to remember the past year of their relationship, at first they started slowly which she couldn't be much more happier, Adrien showed her how a gentlemen he is which is such lovely thing of him.

There are few times or many times of them being stubborn and have big or little fight but the two of them would always go back and talk with each other and find the solution of their mess.

Again, Adrien would be so gentle and patience with her, Cynthia couldn't help to be stubborn or sassy especially when Adrien start to get angry. She loved to riled him up, the man even though is silent like a clamm would talk like a the fastest runner when it comes to her,

Sometimes she is so overwhelmed that she would have to shut his mouth with her hands, Cynthia laughed at the memories as she then took a box beside her and put under the Christmas tree Adrien put while she decorated.

Then again even though Adrien is a gentlemen and overall a good guy outside he wasn't such a man when it come to wanting ravish her, that is probably what stood out the most for her.

She wasn't the one who like such thing but somehow seeing Adrien good nature become a bad one in a matter of seconds really turn on her nether region, she sometimes needs to excuse herself when he become all alpha male in the company.

The moment she married Adrien, she decide to not working in his office more but she do invest on other bussiness and have side money's so she still independent. Adrien is alright with those though, he doesn't mind with her making money.

Cynthia stood up and look at the window, at this time they would always be eating and somehow it become a tradition between the two of them. She wonder if she would continue the tradition once the family grew,

She felt someone sneaking up behind her and hugged her behind, she could smell Adrien delicious cologne that entice her to oblivion,

Good lord this man..., she thought and couldn't help to become a little bit horny. It must be because of her pregnancy, if so she needs to research more about it and maybe ask Victoria- Adrien's mother,

"Now why would my lovely wife doesn't greet me" Adrien asked her while starting to gave her little kisses around her neck and back,

Cynthia sivered with need as she couldn't help to turned around and embraced her husband, she gave him a big grin which he mimic.

"Welcome home my darling husband" she exclaimed in seductive tone, Adrien eyes darken and his grip on her waist tighten.

"I'm home my wife, now where's my welcome home kiss ?" She could feel the complain on his question which she laughed lightly and gave him what he want,

A welcome home kiss.

She felt Adrien smile as she kissed him, the two exchange kisses and gasps for few minutes until Adrien felt satisfied and her lips turn red and plumped.

He brushed her lips and gave her his killed swoon worthy grin,

"That's what I like, now tell me why my charming wife is here alone ? You perhaps didn't hide any unknown lover don't you ?"

Cynthia couldn't help but to laugh and slap her hand on his forehead, something like that would never happen for she is already satisfied with her husband.

"Stop saying gibberish words my love, I have no time to have hidden lover or anything like that and besides I'm just thinking and reminiscing of the past" she reasoned with Adrien as she could feel him swayed, a habit he have since the first time they met.

"Mmhhmm, I don't want any of that nonsense either and what does my beautiful wife thinking ?" Adrien raised his eyebrow in questioned.

Cynthia hummed and rest her head on his chest before looking up to him,

"just the past when we first met and about our relationship... we do came a long way don't we ?"

"Yes we do and I wouldn't want it any better"

Cynthia smiled at his answer, she caress his cheeks, "Ah... do you perhaps keen to open a early Christmas gift ?" She asked him which he shrugged, Cynthia take Adrien hands and took him to the sofa.

"Would you mind take the blue present under the tree, darling" she command Adrien with a wide grin and Adrien couldn't help to do it as he laugh at his wife antics.

When he took the blue present box, Cynthia  felt her heart thumping and excitement rushing trough her limbs.

"Open it" she giggled at Adrien expression as he open the box filled with paper wrappers,

At first he was confused but when he took the little object inside his eyes turn wide as he look at her with astonishment and awed,

"I... is this really happening my love ?" He asked with a shaky voice as his whole body shake with happiness,

Cynthia eyes watered as she nodded, he quickly kneel on the floor as he slowly inched towards her stomach,

In that moment right there,she saw the man she loved cried for the second time since their marriage,

"Good lord woman, I love you so so much"

She laughed and dried her tears before answer, "I love you too"

~°▪•▪°~

And I'm finished~
Yay~~~

3000 words out of 3000s

brend_izzy BookCulbHere

This is fun, gonna make mor of this stuff in the future~

-. Love, Alice
💋💋💋