Stolen Dance

Just another night. You stood in your kitchen cooking your dinner for the night. You had your Spotify playing on the 80s Hits station as usual. You were jamming to by Michael Jackson, sliding around imaging what it would have been like to be in your own music video. Little did you know, you had a guest in your apartment. It was the thing that had been all over the news. The thing you were fascinated by. Venom. He and his host had just been in a particularly rough encounter with the police after trying to stop a local bank robbery. Things had gotten way out of hand.

But, you were oblivious to the stranger who snuck in through your window. You were in your own world as Billie Jean faded into by Bon Jovi. You bopped your head to the beat as you stirred the noodles you were preparing. You looked for the spaghetti sauce in the cabinets singing "She says we gotta hold on to what we got! It doesn't make a difference if we make it or not! We've got each other, and that's a lot for love! We'll give it a shot! WHOOOOOOO WE'RE HALFWAY THERE! WHOOOO-OOH, LIVIN' ON A PRAYER!"

Eddie peaked around the corner from the hallway, smiling at the girl who was dancing and singing rather loudly. Venom whispered, "What's she doing?" Eddie smiled widely, "She's... dancing. She's being happy."

You continued to scream the lyrics of one of your favorite songs rather loudly. You placed the spaghetti sauce into a separate pot as you continued dancing. You turned and Eddie quickly hit behind the wall. You, still oblivious, grabbed your phone off the table and turned it up louder as began. You played air guitar and head banged to the music, singing into a spoon rather passionately.

Eddie couldn't help but smile at you, even though he was feeling a massive amount of pain in his shoulder from the wound he has sustained. Venom felt himself growing fond of the girl he was watching. Hearing you almost moan along with the song made Eddie and Venom both blush. "She's very interesting, Ed," Venom whispered in fascination. "Yeah," Eddie agreed, mouth agape. Eddie and Venom continued to watch you as by Rush came on, the techno beginning took over your dancing.

Your body moved perfectly to the music as you imagined a music video featuring you. You picked up one of the noodles out of the pot and threw it against your cabinets to see if it was done. To you delight, the noodle stuck signally it was cooked. You poured the excess water down the sink, leaving the noodles in the drainer. You put some noodles out on a plate as by Whitney Houston came on, making a loud "OH MY GOD, THIS IS MY SONG," left your lips.

Venom nudged Eddie, "It's our chance. I need her, Ed. She's basically asking for us." Eddie looked at Venom, "Are you insane?! She has no idea we're in here, you really think I'm just gonna go up to her and start dancing with her? Don't be ridiculous!" Venom growled, "Then I want to leave. This is pointless." Eddie furrowed his brows at Venom, "We can't just leave. The police are after us, plus, we're kinda hurt, V." "Then," Venom growled with a smile, "Ask her for help." Eddie sighed, "I hate to interrupt her, she's just making dinner." Venom hissed, "DO IT, PUSSY!" Eddie groaned and agreed.

Eddie stumbled from behind the corner. He cleared his throat, "Ex-excuse me?" You were startled, turning with embarrassment, "Wh-Who the fuck are you? A-And how did you get in my house?!" Venom smiled behind Eddie, "We need your help, Tiny Dancer." You felt your cheeks growing bright. Then you realized who it was in front of you. "Oh my God! You're the guy from the news," your excitement painted your face as you ran over to Eddie. Eddie held his arm in his pain, "Yeah, that's us. I'm Eddie. This is Venom. We're really sorry for breaking into your house, we just didn't have a choice." "No! It's completely fine! I'm actually very happy you're here! I've been intrigued with you. You're not like anyone else, it's amazing," you blushed at Eddie. He smiled at you, his cheeks turning pink. "You can ask us whatever you want after you help us. Edster is hurt, he needs to be wrapped up," Venom smiled. You had got caught up with them, forgetting they were they for a reason, "Oh! Of course. Where are you hurt?" "Shoulder's a little fucked," Eddie smiled. You felt your cheeks turn pink with your thought, "Maybe... you need to lose the shirt so I can see what's up?" Eddie smirked, "Okay." He pulled off his grey t-shirt to reveal his tattooed body and a bruised shoulder. You held Eddie's shoulder, "Man, really is fucked, eh?" Eddie bit his lip as he looked at you, "Yeah, it is." You ran your fingers down Eddie's arm, "I can bandage you up. Just... I have to get the stuff out of the bathroom." Eddie smiled, "I'll come with." "This chick is hot as fuck," Venom placed a thought in Eddie's brain. Eddie smiled to himself as he followed you to your bathroom. You grabbed the bandages from under the sink. You turned to Eddie, "This should do." Eddie smiled as you wrapped him up. His arms were beautiful. You couldn't believe how close you were to the man you had been thinking about for the past month, since his debut on the news. Eddie placed his hand on your cheek, "Thank you." You blushed as you looked at the man in front of you, "N-No problem, Eddie." Eddie looked at you with kind eyes. You smiled at him with pink cheeks. Eddie brushed his lips to yours, causing you to blush brightly. Eddie continued to kiss you as his pushed your body against the sink slightly. Eddie could feel himself between his legs, as could you. You balanced yourself on your elbows against the sink as you looked up at Eddie. Eddie smirked at you as he admired you. You bit your lip as you looked at him. Eddie pressed his lips back to yours. You broke the kiss, "You can stay the night if you want, Eddie."

Eddie bit his lip, "I would love to stay the night with you, princess."

END