★ONE★

(I'm kinda basing Patrick off me)

“No, Pete, please. Not tonight.” I whisper anxiously, trying to avoid the looks of dissappointment shouting from his eyes. I fumble with my jeans, as my face becomes red in embarrassment. Why do I always fuck things up? I sigh, and lift my jeans back up and go to the bathroom. I quickly lock the door and shudder, facing a paler version of myself in the mirror, the tears leaking from my eyes. I take a shuddering breath and place my hot face against the cool mirror, feeling all disgusted. The idea of sex just... Well, disgusts me.
I'm terrified if Pete finds out
What will he do? Leave me? Replace me for someone better? Someone who can give him what he wants... I hear a knock on the door, and wipe my eyes.
"'Trick, come out. I'm sorry, I'm not angry, I promise."
A sinking feeling settles in my stomach with the fact that I will have to come out of the bathroom at some point. Sighing, I have myself up from the floor and unlock the door.
I take a deep breath and apologize.
"Sorry, Pete. I just... Freaked out. I don't know why," you do "maybe another night, yeah? I'm so sorry again."
Pete smiles warmly at me, still with evident disappointment held in his beautiful eyes.
"I told you not to worry, Patrick." He takes my cold hands in his rough, warm ones and squeezes them.
"I'll never make you do something you want to. I'll wait for you,"
You'll be waiting a long time, Pete.
"...Just because we've done it before, doesn't mean you're expected to do it again trick." Pete kisses me lovingly.
I was honestly scared he was going to dump me, and my heart was still beating erratically.
I feintly smile, knowing I'll have to make myself do the... Um... Frickle grackle again soon, just to make sure he doesn't get bored of me... I hope he doesn't...
"Thanks, Pete.” I murmur, melting into his embrace.
“I don't know what I'd do without you.”

I know the first chapter was kinda short, but that was the introduction. My writing isn't great, but I'll try my best :)