12

Nicki's POV
September 3rd
6:30 p.m (10 months later)

"Mommy's baba's getting so big!" Bey exclaimed rubbing her nose against Janelle's.

"She's so beautiful, she has your eyes"

"Oh stop"

"I'm serious she looks just like you"

Janelle was getting bigger and bigger by the day. I loved her and Bey so much, everyday I was thankful for them. Even though Eric is very much hated, I will admit he made a beautiful child. Janelle has big beautiful eyes and skin that was golden just like Bey's.

"Well I have to get to work, I love you and I love you" She kissed my forehead and Nelly's hand while walking towards the front door

"I guess it's just you and me Nelly Welly"

"DONT CALL MY BABY THAT!" I heard Bey yell from the living room.

"Giselle leave, I got Janelle"

"Alright bye, I love you"

"I love you too"

I took Janelle out of her crib and took off her clothes for a bath.

"Are you ready Nelly Welly, for your bath?" I tickled her feet and her sweet high pitched laugh made me smile.

After about 10 minutes of washing Janelles body and her hair, I took her out of the bath to dry her off. She still wanted to be in the bathtub as usual.

"Mommy" Janelle whined.

"Yes baba?"

"Bath"

She pointed to the bathtub, forcing her body to lean towards it.

"Oh no baby, you just took a bath"

"Bath"

"Ok fine but I'm taking you out in five minutes"

"Hey NicNac"

I jumped in shock, it was Solange. I forgot she was coming over to help plan for Bey's 18th birthday. Solange was 15, her birthday had already passed.

"Solange don't ever call me that again!" I exclaimed as I pulled her in for a hug.

"Hey, Hi Nelly!" Solo exclaimed to Janelle energetically. "Awe she's so cute"

"Let me go get dressed, and dress her then we can get things planned"

"Ok"

I watched Solange walk into the living room and settle onto the couch. I was holding Janelle in her towel, I laid her down on my bed to dry her off.

"So what are you gonna do for her?" Solo yelled from the living room

"I don't know exactly, but I do have some ideas like maybe taking her to dinner at a fancy restaurant" I responded.

"Naw that's too cheesy, take her somewhere where she's been wanting to go or something"

"She has been wanting to go see the new Lion King movie, so maybe that and fancy restaurant dinner?"

"Yeah but if we wanna reserve seats you need to hurry up"

"I'm coming, don't rush me" I laughed.

"Oh I forgot you have to dress Nelly too" she laughed.

Janelle ran out of the room towards the table that her iPad was on. I walked out ready to go, but Solange just had to take pictures.