Chap. 2 Whatcha Doin' Today

{Two weeks later}

-at Titans Tower

The morning sun climbed the horizon as a new day begins, the morning fog slowly dissipating as the sun rose higher. Koriand'r the Tamaranian Princess, or Starfire to the public; stood on the edge of the rooftop. looking beyond the fog. Times like this were not uncommon for the alien, for every morning she needed to collect the dawn's sunlight to recharge and rejuvenate her powers. She ascends up into the sky, slowly feeling the rush of joy and excitement from flying. She rose above the fog, feeling the warmth of the sun's rays hit her. Below on the rooftop, Raven sat in lotus position, meditating, but to no avail. The troubles of one fellow green shape shifter kept creeping into her mind. As much as he annoyed her with his childish antics and senseless pranks and jokes, seeing him depressed and lethargic drove her insane. She couldn't figure out why this side of Beast Boy.......

{"Bothers you?"} Courage, Raven's brave persona interjected. {"Honestly, everything about him bothers you. So why now make a big deal of it?"}

{"It's because he is hurting."} Meek replied softly, hiding behind her dull gray cloak. {"Ever since Terra reappeared, Beast Boy hasn't been the same since."}

{"Everyone has changed since then. It happens to everyone all the time"} Smart responded, adjusting her glasses as so. {"Since Terra's return...."}

{"Hey guys, notice how Smart's starting to looking like that one chick on that cartoon that BB likes to watch?"} Joy blurted out. hopping around leaving pink trails of flowers behind her.

{"I do not!"} Smart shouted.

{"You mean Velma?"} Raven responded

{"YEAH HER!!!!!!!!"} All of her personas shouted at the same time, except Velma......I mean Smart......

{"Really? You too?"}

{"Sorry......."}

Raven had enough {"Ok guys seriously, I get more peace when Beast Boy is around."}

Somewhere in her mindscape, A pot shattered

{"SERIOUSLY????"} All the personas yelled at the same time.

{"........What?"} The original Raven blurted out. {"Well, lately. He does....."}

"Raven.....?"

Hearing the voice, she opened her eyes to see her friend Robin standing beside her near the edge of the roof. "Hey there, how ya' holding up?" He asked, staring out into the fog.

"Uhhh....could be better.....Usually you'd be training at this time Robin, What brings you here?"

"Just admiring the scenery, is all." The boy wonder responded, choosing to sit beside the charcoal beauty.

"Saying so much with so little......." Raven thought as she smirked at his double meaning. Having a mental connection with him gave her a different level of insight that she hadn't yet understood the meaning, yet she knew the meanings that Robin gave: He was admiring the change in scenery, going to see Starfire, and he needed to talk to someone.