Chapter 3 (Sam Tucker Drrr!)

Anime: Durarara!!

Name: Sam Tucker

Nickname(s): Sammy/Sam by: Shizuo, Mikado, Anri, Celty, Shinra Tuck by: Izaya, Emerald by: Masaomi, Samantha by: Izaya (as well)

Hair Colour: Brown

Hair Length: Medium

Eye colour: Hazel/Emerald

Weapon of choice: Rapier

Close friends: Kyohei, Shizuo, Shinra, Celty, Izaya(?), Mikado, Anri and Masaomi

Crush: Shizuo

Gift/skilled at: Reading people very well also is very good with her rapier

Sam Tucker is sent to Ikebukuro to learn some skills for Debt collecting in America with her father's company. Her father entrusts Shizuo and Tom to show her how the job works and to look after her if trouble should be thrown their way. She also heard that her long lost brother also lives there and trying to find him she learns about her family history that lies in Ikebukuro and is determined to know the truth. She runs into old friends like Shizuo, Shinra, Celty and Izaya. She also makes new friends like Mikado, Anri, Masaomi, Kyohei and group. As she uncovers the truth she first needs to accept what she will find, because it may not be to her liking, but she doesn't care what it is, she just wants to find one member, which is a long lost brother.

Relationships

Shizuo: Sam has known Shizuo since middle and a bit in highschool. Were introduced by Shinra who also introduced Celty.
Cares deeply for her and doesn't want to see her hurt and promises to take care of her and keep her safe.

Izaya: introduced by Shinra in highschool school then trying her best to get to know him. She sees Izaya as a close friend but feels something wrong though she ignores it. When she meets him again she sense that something has changed and that he isn't the same. Izaya is Sam's long lost brother that she's been searching for while she was in the city but she didn't know much about her childhood as it's very blurry. Izaya stops at nothing to make sure that her and Shizuo don't become close as he sensed that they love each other.

Celty: Sam feels really close with Celty, they even talk more online while Sam was in the states. She feels that she can talk to her about anything and that she gives very strong advice to her. She asks about love and how it appears and how to show it to the person that Sam cares for (Shizuo)

Shinra: met in grade school but then moved away for some time then returning back to middle school where she meets him again and introduces her to his other friends (Celty, Shizuo) then went away on her last year but came to highschool (where he introduced her to Izaya) in her first year and on her third moved away to the states, are very close and can ask anything to Shinra and get his opinion. Kept in touched a lot since she's been moving around.

Masaomi: Sam gets introduced to Masaomi, Anri and Mikado from Celty and she asks them if they can give her a tour throughout the city, in which they agreed to. Sam gets curious about the three and she asks if she can guess how they're
like and they let her. Then Sam brings up their past and bring up what happened three years ago. She apologizes for bringing it up and they forgive her and say that it's in the past and that they've learned a lot from then but Masaomi feels something familiar about her and doesn't trust her fully yet.

Mikado: Sam gets close to Masaomi, Anri and Mikado but she feels more open with Mikado as she feels that Anri and Masaomi don't seem comfortable with her yet. Mikado tells her that they'll warm up eventually.

Kyohei: Met on an online site(the same as the one she uses to talk to Celty) and started chatting, they get really close. When she tells him that she is visiting his cuty, he tells about the city and the group of friends he hangs with 24/7. Now is very close with him.