5: Kiss and Tell

He leaned into you.

"I wont do anything you don't want me to" He said in a slow, deep and lustful voice.

He leaned in closer, like waiting for approval, when you did not resist, he pressed his lips against yours, it was slow and he lingered, stroking your face with his thumb.

He pulled away looking at the floor of the car.

"(Y/n)..."

"Y-yes?"

He took your mouth again turning it into an open mouthed kiss. His tongue lined your bottom lip, asking for entrance, not knowing this you moaned a little giving him the perfect opportunity to slip his tongue into your mouth.

You had no idea what you was doing but you magpied his every move, he seemed impressed.

He bit your bottom lip and your knee jerked up slightly.

"Im going to know exactly how you dance"

Your head felt a little dizzy as he purred the words into your ear.

He took your hand and lead you into the apartment.

"(Y/n)... If i told you what i really am, what would you do?"

You stood up straight bracing yourself.

"Well that depends doesn't it"

He paced around the room slowly.

"You know how Sherlocks meant to be the only consulting detective?" he did sarcastic jazz hands on the 'consulting detective.'

"Well, yes he is?"

"Im the worlds only consulting criminal"

'Criminal...Shit'

You turned your back facing away from him.

"Well, i am extremely attracted to danger" You turned back around with a smile that says 'you haven't seen me yet'

He walked over to you, grabbed the back of your head and pulled you into a forceful kiss filled with lust.

"Welcome to the business honey"

*to be continued *