The Beginning Before July 4th

"Y/N hurry up" your mother calls as your packing your bags for Riverdale. You only knew it was small and your twin Jughead lives with our dad F.P. Jones. "Coming Mom. Can you stop rushing me" you yelled knowing he would hear you. You grab your phone, Southside Serpents jacket, and your Southside Serpents knife. 

               As you walk down the pavement of your house and wave goodbye thinking of the old memories you had their and the death of your best friend Alissa. You knew your mother had killed her but had nowhere else to go live because your father had lived far away. Not evens he could remember until the deal she made had finally caught up with her. "Calm down Y/N it won't be that bad. You will be accepted on the Southside because your jacket." he said trying to calm you down. "The only reason I have this jacket is because when me and Jughead were living together and had to move you made me get the snake tattoo and the jacket so I would be a thief like you and Hiram" you said before getting out realizing you had already showed up.

              As your mom parked you ran up the Jones house and knocked on the door till Jughead wearing his iconic beanie opened the door. "Hi Jughead" you said tackling him with a hug .  "Y/N it's so nice to see you after mom took you. Dad should be happy you back" Jughead said while pulling out a chair and writing his story. "What school you going to?" he asked. " Dad said I would be joining to Southside because it was cheaper and because I'm a serpent".