Pandora: DC 08 (One down)

(¡--¡ )( ¡--¡)(¡--¡ )( ¡--¡)(¡--¡ )( ¡--¡)(¡--¡ )( ¡--¡)(¡--¡ )( ¡--¡)(¡--¡ )( ¡--¡)(¡--¡ )( ¡--¡)

"It's not the gun that puts down people, nor the blade or the spear. Not the executioner or the people under a command, but the one who's holding it and the one who's ruling it."

(¡--¡ )( ¡--¡)(¡--¡ )( ¡--¡)(¡--¡ )( ¡--¡)(¡--¡ )( ¡--¡)(¡--¡ )( ¡--¡)(¡--¡ )( ¡--¡)(¡--¡ )( ¡--¡)

                    NATHAN'S POV

                    Fck... my head...

"Nathan! NADI!"

"Kris..."

"Get up!" ??? putok ng baril... shit! Agad akong napaupo ng maayos at nakitang nasa labas na ako ng sasakyan habang may palitan ng putok ng baril sa paligid namin. "Nathan kailangan na nating umalis, are you with me??"

"They're close! We have to keep moving!" rinig kong sigaw ni Tito Kyle. "This time you all listen to me..." mariin nyang sabi.

                    SFX: car screeching...

"Get on..." ??? sino naman to? Aist.... Agad agad na rin kaming pumasok sa loob at agad na umalis sa lugar na yon.

"Spence... sila... urg..." napangiwi ako nang may maramdamang sakit sabalikat ko. "Spence..."

"Di ko alam... I lose track of them... I need equipment to track the chip in them." ....

"Maniwala nalang tayo sa kanila please...." May pagmamakaawa na sabi ni Kris kaya tumahimik nalang kami. Ang kaso kasi... mahirap maniwala... mahirap lalo na kung lagi namang nasisira ang paniniwala mo sa isang tao.

                    KYLE'S POV

                    Nakapunta kami sa meeting point ng tahimik at ilang minuto nang naghihintay. Pag hindi pa sila dumating sa susunod na oras kailangan na naming umalis, wala o kasama pa sila.

"The kid's tracking them..." tumango lang ako sa kanya at hindi inaalis ang tingin sa kalsada. "Silent treatment really?"

"Let's not talk about it again... It's the past..."

"Oh really? Bakit parang sa tingin ko hindi ka pa nakakamove on?"

"Susan—"

"No Kyle, makikinig ka sakin." May pagtaas na tono nyang sabi. "You don't even want to know why I broke up with you because of your build up pride of yours hindi na kita kilala!"

"Do you even try to know me in the first place?" malamig kong sabi bago sya tignan. "You broke up with me... where's the part of it that you tried to know me Susan? You..." napatikom ako ng bibig at tumingin lang sa kanya. Finding something in her face that I don't know what in the first place but I tried to find it. Reassurance... or faith I don't know.

"What? 'You' what? I... I waited for you to open up to me... I vaguely knew you... anything about you... pero naghintay ako na mag-open up ka sakin... nag hintay ako na pagkatiwalaan mo ako Kyle!"

"..."

"Yes, I was jealous of her... it always seems she knew you! You were always attached to her! You open up to her! When you're always with me... you choose to open up to her." There's no tears nor sadness in that... it was assured that she was right... it was always like that.

"Fyn knew me for years before I knew you... she waited for me for years to open up to her without forcing me to. She always tried to understand me, to know me in her ways... and that doesn't take a genius to do Susan... because she was a person who's willing to know me piece by piece, for years. And no... I know why you broke up with me... and it isn't pride why I didn't ask you why.... It is because I know why. You're competing with one of the person I treasure most for my attention when you didn't have to do it. You don't have to compete for how much you knew me... and she wasn't even competing. Hiyang-hiya ako kay Fyn at kay Andrew for that Susan... Hiyang-hiya ako kay Fyn na sinisi nya ang sarili nya kung bakit tayo nag break up at ang masaklap pa non... she really likes you. Konting panahon lang naman ang hiningi ko sayo noon..."

"We've been dating for 3 years, we've been together for 2 years Kyle that wasn't a bit of time."

"... If you love me... you're willing to wait for years... like I've done to you... I've waited for you to say something but seems like your past wasn't important to you but mine was for you to meddle with, you think I didn't know? In what part of it was fair for both of us? Even Fyn knew it but she didn't care..."

"... no..."

"And you know what? I was willing to tell it to you... if we didn't break up that day. But like you did to us before... you betray me... us again."

"Kyle..."

"By the way... thank you for coming you save the children... you don't have to be in here anymore... I'm just your past right? Something you're willing to forget."

"...." She stood there frozen before I hear her feet shuffling and car door opening and closing. And goes away... like she does before... away from my life forever this time.

                    I walk myself to the trio...

"The twins are coming this way... but..."

"Britney... Why Brit isn't with them?" The kid Kris spoke...

"Why don't we ask them themselves?" I calmly said as I heard a car coming over where we are right now.

                   SFX: Car stops

                    Agad silang lumapit sa kambal nang makababa ito ng sasakyan, halata na nahirapan din sila, maraming sira at tama ng bala ang sasakyan nila... ang nagpalit sila ng sasakyan.

"Where's Britney?" Tanong ni Nathan sa kanila. "Florien? Aoi?"

"Nasan si Brit?" Tanong uli ni Kris sa kanila an syang nakayuko lang.

"T*ngn* magsalita kayong dalawa... nasan si BRITNEY!!" sigaw naman nung Spence... kaya lumapit na rin ako sa kanila nang hindi parin magsalita ang dalawa.

"They thought they didn't have strength to save themselves on that mess so they thrown out the heavy baggage away... right?"

                   They really didn't have the bond... like ours and Fyn's group has... they live a fairytale too much. How they thought they can survive is just so wrong.

  (¡--¡ )( ¡--¡)(¡--¡ )( ¡--¡)(¡--¡ )( ¡--¡)(¡--¡ )( ¡--¡)(¡--¡ )( ¡--¡)(¡--¡ )( ¡--¡)(¡--¡ )( ¡--¡) 

Next in Pandora: Dry cry (Charades)

@uthor: lazy....