OH WOW

Oh ok then.

First off, I've just updated chapter 25 in case u don't see it but it's being weird and putting it before the authors note which was published before that so yeah. That's confusing.

Anyway.

I literally just updated and now it's saying I have 4k

WOW OMFG THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

To everyone who reads, comments and votes. It's amazing and I can't thank you enough.

And to everyone who puts this little thing that I write in my spare time in an actual reading list?! Why do you do that. You must be crazy. I can't write. But thanks a bunch and it's effing weird but fabulous at the same time.

You're all fabulous.

;)

Hehe

So thanks for 4k.

That's just

Woah

Does anyone remember the big thank you thing I put up for 100 reads? yeah, I do. Doesn't seem like much now but you should've seen me when I found out. I literally flipped. It was amazing.

And I just want to say: to anyone who writes stories that've got under 100 reads? don't be the person who relies on others to make them happy. You write on this app to make you happy, I assume. But don't stop writing just because you haven't got as many reads as other people. I only started getting reads after I'd posted the 12th/13th chapter. Don't give up! it will come!!

So yeah, that got kinda inspirational there, what's happening.

I'm now going to return to my dark abyss and when I return a new chapter will be out. Goodbye social life

B x

(And I love you very much. Just so u know xx)

(Two kisses there. this is true friendship)