Starting third year!

Midoriya's pov

The last 2 years of UA have been really hectic. But here we are, finally. Our last year of high school, before going on to being pro heros.
----------------------------------------------

Normal POV

Midoriya and Todoroki have been planing on a date for a while now. After all, they haven't had one since they first started dating?!
So Midoriya was secretly planning on a romantic date for his boyfriend.
He planned for a date at a new cafe down town.
Just something simple, he planned for this to be a regular thing after all.
But.
The pressure of trying to make everything absolutely perfect, was getting to him. He wanted this to be perfect, something that he would remember.

Midoriya POV

I guess a cafe won't do then.
I'm gonna go all out.

I ended up choosing to organise a picnic down at the river, inside of the small forest area, near my house.
I got Uraraka to help me out with making the setting perfect.

Normal POV

After a week of planning Midoriya was now faced with another dilemma, he had to ask Todoroki out. He forgot that smaaaaaaall detail.
Meaning he was left on the path to Todoroki's dorm room, to ask him on a date.

Time skip to Todoroki's room---

He knocked twice, no maybe three times, it was hard for him to tell he was so nervous. He shouldn't need to be this way, they've been dating for a year and a half now. Why was this so hard for Midoriya.
It was 9:30pm, hopefully he wasn't asleep, after all, it wasn't exactly unusual for him to be at his dorm at late hours, especially on a weekend.

He hears some slight shuffling, then two clicks, the door opens to a slightly tired looking Todoroki Shouto.

Todoroki POV

Knock knock!

I was in the middle of studying, when I heard a knock at my door, probably Izuku.
To be honest, I kinda needed to see him right about now, usually we would study together.
I open the door to see a worried looking Izuku.

Normal POV

Todoroki signed for Midoriya to come in right away. And he shut the door while Midoriya settled sitting on his bed, while fidgeting slightly.

Todoroki forrowed his eyebrows before sitting beside him and nuzzling into the green locks of Midoriya's hair.

'What's wrong, Izu-?' He questioned.

He looked down slightly to see a small hand twitching.

'Um, um, I have a question-'

He shuffled closer, if even possible.
Todoroki let him continue.

'Will u-will u go on a date with me?!'

Todoroki POV

Ohhhhh, ok that explains a bit. Guess we have t gone out on a date, date for a while now. That's why he was worried, cute.

Normal POV

'Sure,we can' he replied,
before nuzzling into the crook of his lovers neck, intertwining their hands slightly.
It was now almost ten o'clock, curfew was at 11 so Midoriya should head beck to his dorm, riiiight.

'Shoutooo-, can I stay?' He questioned, slightly blushing, after realising his comment.

Todoroki then untangled himself from his smaller lover, than walked over to turn off the light, then proceeded to re-indulge himself in the the green headed teen.

'Sure.' He said,
Before letting his boyfriend re-nuzzle his head into Todoroki's neck.
Todoroki then gave Midoriya a quick peck on the forehead, before falling asleep, entangled in his lover.

AUTHORS NOTE
Yes I am aware of my laziness and not updating for two months, but o well.
I will be working on this more often now