Solivagant

(adj.)

wandering alone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning when Y/N woke up, her body was aching in several places. Her arms felt really sore and her shoulders felt really stiff.

She got up and tried stretching to relieve some of her aches bur, nothing seemed to be working.

The hot shower that she took last night should have helped her like it always did, but it seemed fo have not worked.

She looked at the clock in her room and was surprised to find out that it was currently 10a.m. .

She had never slept this long.

As she made her way to her bathroom, a throbbing pain surfaced in her head. She merely placed one hand on her head while the other grabbed the table near her to balance her swaying body. She felt quite dizzy and her body felt rather uneasy.

Before she knew it, she was rushing to open the door and was pouring out all of last night's contents.

~~~~~~~~~~

The pale yellow liquid was such a disgusting sight that it made her want to throw up again.

Her throat was aching and the headache was now an intense pain. Her body felt rather weak. She was radiating such a warmth that it would be enough to make one to start sweating if they were to be in the same room as her.

She rinsed her mouth after she was sure that she would not be vomitting anytime soon.

Grabbing her head, she made her way to her bed where she laid down and pulled the comforters up to her neck.

It is quite surprising how one can go from feeling warm one second to feeling the harsh icy cold the second when you are sick.

Within seconds, she was whisked away into the world of dreams or in her case, the world of terror.

Nightmares.

~~~~~~~~~~

Jisung's POV

"Hey guys, is Y/N awake?" I heard Ten hyung asking as I sipped my vanilla smoothie.

"No, I don't think she has woken up yet. Pretty surprising if you ask me since she is one of the first few to rise." Renjun commented, voicing out his thoughts.

"Maybe someone should go check on her." Lucas hyung suggested.

"Why don't I go?" Doyoung exclaimed.

Something in me spoke before my mind could process my actions.

"Hyung, why don't I check up on her? I am going to my room right now to get something." Jisung quickly covered up his suggestion with a lie, something that he had mastered over the years.

Rather surprised at the younger one's suggestion, the others merely nodded their head, watching his back disappear from the dining room.

~~~~~~~~~~

Okay , Jisung, you got this. Just open the door and barge right in.

That is exactly what he did.

And, god bless him for actually barging through the door as he barely made it on time, catching Y/N's body falling to the ground.

~~~~~~~~~~