THE MANIK MALHOTRA....

SORRY FOR LATE UPDATING...THANK YOU FOR VOTE AND COMMENTS ... 

HER THE STORY... 

                           THE PRINCE MANIK MALHOTRA AND HIS FRIEND THE GREAT BAND FAB 5 HEARTTHROB OF INDIAN YOUTH... MANIK IS THE REAL IDENTITY OF THE BAND...

THEY ARE CHILLING AND HAVING THEIR LUNCH IN A POSH RESTAURANT OF A FIVE  STAR  HOTEL...then manik got a call and he take his phone and go to poolside to talk...

Mukthi: Yarr bhuth mazha aya after long we got finish our shopping...

Cabir: Mazha abb aya after this great lunch...

Dhruv : I second you cabir ... hey aliya why are you so grumpy...

Aliya:(rude attitude) shut up Dhruv i know you are making fun of me ...

Dhruv: (little angry tone)Making fun ...r u crazy...what is your problem...

Mukthi: guys stop it...don't start again...Aliya tries to understand there is nothing like that you are overreacting... you know Manik always had his own decisions... that's why we do not pester him...

Cabir: (irritated)Yahi bath...Couple dress ki tho... what is in your mind spill it

Aliya : what is this guy why am giving you people explanation...and cabir you don't pock your nose in my life ...you better start to countdown you this so-called position of Manik sole brother... there is no life to your this brother love ....and guys watch me out you guys insult me THE ALIYA SAXSENA FUTURE QUEEN OF MALHOTRA EMPIRE...   

Muthi: Aliya dont fly so high... abhi thak kuch nahi decide huva... and most important if Manik comes to know about your this tagging you are going to regret...don't forget final decision depends on him...

Aliya: Ohh come on Mukthi Vardhan the so-called sister of Manik... I very well know he is going to choose me... there is no competitor to me and for your kind information Mrs. Neyonika Kapoor wands to meet my parents after Maniks Bday...

Cabir: There is a change Aliya ...Mrs. Neyonika Kapoor gives appointment to your parents and your information all other SAMBATHI Parivar's also take their appointments...And the final decision will happen only what neyo masi and Rahul chachu decide...You know what Manik never disappoints his family...

Cabir 's this comment make Aliya little scare..she is ready to tell something but cut by Dhurv...

Dhurv: guys stop it...He is coming...

manik come and sit between Cabir nd mukthi

Manik : whazapp guys...what is the hot topic...And why you angry at them Aliya...(all just jerked)i saw from there .. 

Dhruv: Nothing buddy we are just discussing about the female voice hunt for our next Album...

Manik: ya wo tho hum select Kiya hina that 5 girls for final audition we will call them next month...

Cabir : wahi tho ussme ek ladki hi na we prioritize first  Maglore wali her call comes today morning her guardians is not ready to send her to Mumbai so she can't attend...iss age may bhi ithini acchi voice but faith their family doesn't support her...

Mukthi: Leave it CAbir agar uski thagdeer me singer banna likha ho wo sarur bane gi...wese we give her an open opportunity hi na...whenever she wand she can come to us for a chance 

Manik; wo tho hi...but she had magical voice guys... but us keliye ye kyum fight kiya...

Aliay: ( get alert and she usual cover-up )wo i m not fighting manik I am just angry on that girl family...poor girl hina..