The perfect morning

*CLARYS POV*

I woke up to the sound of my perfect husband Jace yawning. I rolled over so our noses were almost touching. "Good morning love. Did I wake you?" he asked."No" I lied just so he wouldn't feel bad. He pressed his lips on to mine and I pulled away with in a few seconds. "Whats wrong?" He said with a confused and sad expression. "I didn't brush my teeth yet" I muttered. I was not a morning person at all. "I don't care get over here." He whined with a slight smirk growing on his face. "Nope" I teased and stuck my tongue out at him and skipped into the bathroom and locked the door behind me. While I was brushing my teeth I heard Jace make his way down the stairs humming to his self, so I decided to take a shower.

*AFTER SHOWER*

I looked in my closet that had me and Jace's clothes in it and just decided on a white crop top with a anchor in the middle and a pair of high wasted black shorts with a pair of black flats. I stared my way down the stairs and smelt pancakes and bacon. I walked into the kitchen to see Jace didn't bother the put a shirt in just through on a pair of black basket ball shorts. Just about the waist line of the shorts I saw his favorite dagger sticking out a little. "Hey hun" I said while wrapping my arms around his waist and resting my head against his bear back. "I hope your hungry I made a lot of food" "Yeah you did. That's way to much for us. I think we should invite Alec, Magnus,Isabelle, and Simon to save them from Izzy's cooking" I said while giggling a little. "Yeah sounds good to me you go call them and I'll cook some more food,you'd be surprised on how much Alec eats" Jace said clearly entertained with him self. I went up to out bedroom called Izzy and told her to bring everyone over for a nice breakfast, grabbed Jace a shirt and headed back down stairs.