I hate you, don't leave me

Okay, so yea, I decided to post 1/1 stories on here and longer on other account @TeodoraCowell, so go follow me there and yea for those who we're reading Unbroken Love on here, I'm posting it there together with lots of others stories I'm gonna post too. Okay, so here's a story I named as Demi Lovato's song because I was listening it while writing xD Hope you like it xxxx

~Paula's POV~ 

"Simon, how could you?!" I cried Niagara's falls. 

"I'm sorry Paula, she just jumped on me and I couldn't do anything."

"You could say damn no!" He just stared at me. "I'm done with you Simon!! I just can't live like this! Who knows how many times you cheated on me and I didn't even knew that." 

"Paula this was one and only time I would never do that to you?" 

"How can I trust you ever again? I leave you for few hours and you already go chase other bitches." I screamed at him and ran to bedroom slamming the door. 

"Paula open the door please!" He yelled and punched the door but still couldn't open it. 

"No, Simon, no!!" 

"Please Paula!"

"Go away Simon!!!"

"Never Paula, I'll never go away from you. I love you too much." 

"No, you don't! Just go! Leave me fucking alone! I hate you!!" In that moment it hit me. Feeling I never wanted to feel, my heart ached and I felt like it got broken into million pieces. I opened the door and hugged him tight.

"I'm sorry baby, I really, really am." He said softly while kissing my head. 

"It's okay. I forgive you. But don't do that ever again." 

"Okay, I promise." He kissed me. 

"What about movie night?" I suggested. 

"Fine with me." He than picked me up and carried to living room. I giggled and he kissed my nose. 

"So what movie?" I asked. 

"I don't know. Me either. Let's just cuddle than." He than sat and took me on his lap. We kissed and I snuggled close to him. 

"Paula?" 

"Yes SI?" 

"You know I don't love anyone except you, right?" I just remained silent. I didn't knew how to answer on this. "Paula... Look... I don't and I can't love anyone else, you're love of my life and I haven't planned on doing this, this way but..." He got up and I was confused, but everything was so much clearer when he took a little box from pocket and got on one knee. "I love you so much and Paula, will you make me happiest guy in universe and marry me?"  I didn't need to even think about this... 

"Yes!!!" I spit it and than he put ring on my hand.

"I love you poodle!"

"I love you too cuddles."  Than we kissed. 

THE END! 

Hope you liked this and yea if you did don't forget to vote and comment. 

                                                                                                     xoxoTeodora