This is Goodbye

I'm gonna cry.
After watching season 8. I feel happy and complete. I'm so thankful for Voltron giving us the best ending. I love seeing each character developing, especially Lance. From the first episode from season 8, Lance had the courage to ask Allura out on a date. I honestly didn't like it at first, but after watching the final episode I am so glad they went out on a date. Lance needed someone and I'm glad it was Allura.
Lance also had a strong bonding with Keith from again, the first episode from season 8, which made me happy and in another episode when they were alone and talked about how they can do anything when their together... something like that. I forgot. Sorry.
Lance was honestly one of my most favorite characters out of the freaking season 8.
Allura kinda bothered me a little bit from season 7 but now season 8, she was okay, her and Lance were perfect for each other. I'm kinda glad that the creators of Voltron made Allura and Lance happen, even though some people didn't want to see it. But honestly I'm okay with it.
Hunk and Pidge were lit.
Shiro, my man, you were gay?

Thank you Voltron.

Since the series has ended

Voltron Ask or Dare is gonna end too.
Thank you my friends, for staying with me. I love y'all so much. Goodbye.