Back to my present life.

Well I'm currently in the university 300level to be precise and I'm a student of law. You know all those bloody liars that would do anything to prove the wrong right. Well yes I don't know how I found myself there. I was still trying to decide my life when all of a sudden I got carried away and boom 300lv here I am. Well as for the aprokos you want to know who I love right? Sadly my immediate family has been the perfect definition. Like the male species of homosapiens are generally annoying. Like who makes people fall in love with them, the feeling is mutual,you ask me out ,I say no and the next thing is you shut me out completely like a novice. Really? 🤨 . Can I not even do small shakara?😪. Is that how you used to do?😪. Small play and the stupid boy took it serious🙄. Rubbish please allow me to crush in peace like a secret detective 😪.

Ok okay hmmm I'm serious now. Serious mood activated. I have been stalking a guy that once asked me out and I refused not because of anything but being heartbroken isn't fun right? . Ok he is supposed to be a close friend but now we are mere acquaintances as we no longer talk but he stole my heart away right from 100lv. I have successfully kept my feelings for 3 years now and hopefully hide it for more as he has completely moved on a long time ago but here I am sulking about my miserable past. Have I ever experienced a near death experience? Yes tried suicide once but trust me it was no fun. Especially when I remembered God's words that said we should try every possible means to protect our life and besides it dawned on me I don't know what the other side is like and believe me I heard hell ain't easy. So no taking chances😥. My mother was once a businesswoman but she's now a nurse. Trust me that job is terribly draining 😪.

Did I tell you he loves writing too and his mom is a doctor?🤗. I feel the connection everytime but another reason I said no was because we were 2 worlds apart. His friends are way different from mine and his lifestyle is way different.ok enough of him!!!. Back to how I chose law. I was once a member of NFA. (No future ambition) but since I didn't know what to do I was asked to help dad in his chambers and that was how my dream of being a lawyer started and the one thing I'm sure I love it for is the whole idea of arguing , believe me I love to argue and mind you can't win when it comes to a debate and besides I can't stand even the tinzy bit of injustice so I made a good choice ryt? Well whatever.. it's too late!.

Is a medical doctor just finished her housemanship and is about to serve. She's in the Romeo and Juliet kinda love ya dig? Well fortunately for her, it's working perfectly and trust me if she was an enemy I would have shoot my shot with the hot dude she's with. Like how on earth did that dude pick her? but trust me my sister is not an easy person either. She's way too cute,petite and beautiful. They might get married early next year. I wish them all the best. Let we the gamophobics continue with our singleness.

My brother is also done with schooling. Graduated this year with a bachelor's degree in Mechanical engineering. Very intelligent,smart but unlucky with girls only because he loves girls but they love him back when the feeling is gone. Ya understand? His first relationship lasted 2 years but the girl broke his heart on the long run and ever since then he has kept to himself and his love life is nothing to write home about.

Our last born is still small obviously and she's crazily annoying like it's her major talent and she herself is aware of it but makes terrible use of it.

Mom and dad's love story is so impossible to believe. You know when a guy bets that you're going to be his and on the long run you end up with him. Mehn they had to reach an equilibrium on the long run and are still married. Mom is an angel on her own but can be dramatic at times you know. Dad is a biography on his own,he knows virtually everything. He's a lawyer so I guess I'm lucky trust me if there's a next time imma be a doctor 😎 cool ryt? Dr Zarah😍. Mehn can't wait. How did they end up together, that story is for another day jarey. See ya later bye. Love ya.

...hey lovelies,did u like the new chap? She's a hell of a drama queen,I guess we have no choice than to tolerate her and her 5 mins madness. Is there anyone who loves her already? Well I do and so should you. The first person to comment gets a dedication and a yay shout out😋. I love y'all please show some love by voting😎