Chapter 15: Big Confession

Here's my update...

                                                                   ~~~~~ 0o0 ~~~~~

Chapter 18: Big Confession

Eunhyuk's POV

Is it Chin Hae and Eun Hee? 

 I said to myself when I saw what's their doing.

(0__O) my face

(O__0) Sabrina's face

Why? Because we saw Chin Hae and Eun Hee flirting to each other.

They are hugging and holding hands to each other.

After we see that scene.

*slapped*

Sabrina come nearly to their place and slap Chin Hae in front of her new boss Eun Hee.

"Sabrina, let's go. We have to talk immediately. I'll explain to you all of this." and then Chin Hae pulled away Sabrina from us.

Sabrina's POV

Lahat ng nasaksihan ko kanina ay malinaw.

Nakita ko silang naglalandian sa kalsada na para bang wala silang pakialam na baka makita ko silang dalawa.

Alam kong hindi ko pa siya ganoon kamahal pero hindi ko pa rin maiwasang magselos dahil alam kong naging ex- girlfriend niya si Eun Hee.

Pero hindi naman ibig sabihing new boss namin siya ay kaya na niyang mang- agaw ng may karelasyon.

Magkausap kami ngayon ni Chin Hae...

"Why did you do that to me? What was that scene earlier?" sabi ko.

"Hmmm.. Sabrina, I'll explain it to you right now." seryosong sabi niya.

At kinuwento niya lahat ng nangyari sa kanilang dalawa ni Eun Hee dati, ang relasyon nila, family problems, at ngayon ako raw. Siya raw ang may kasalanan kung bakit nangyayari lahat ng ito. Pati raw ako nasasaktan na, kaya dapat na raw siyang magdesisyon para sa hindi na ko masaktan o kaya naman ay si Eun Hee...

"What do you mean by that, Chin Hae?" tanong ko.

"Hmmm... I want to be honest with myself right now. When you met me I still have feeling for her but because I discover your feelings about my brother, I've decided to court you to make you happy and for you to move on about your feelings about him. I did that because I don't want you to be hurt by me like what I've done to Eun Hee before." paliwanag niya

"But, you still hurting me for what you've done right now. What else can you do?" sabi ko ulit.

"I just wanna tell you that I'm so happy that you give me a chance to love you and loved by you. But I just wanna be honest to you with my feelings right now. And when Eun Hee came back here, all the memories that we had in the past came back again and also my feelings to her."

"Do you mean you love her? What about me? What am I to you right now?" tanong ko.

"I'm sorry, Sabrina. But I realized that I still love her until now but I'm still love you. I don't know but I'm confused right now about my feelings. When I'm with you I'm happy but when I'm with her I feel I'm complete and contented." nanlumo ako sa mga narinig ko sa kanya.

Ito na ba ang katapusan ng lahat sa amin.

Bakit napakaramot ng tadhana sakin, kung hindi pwdeng maging kami o kaya naman may ibang mahal? Ito na ba ang katapusan ng lovelife ko.

Lagi na lang akong talo sa lovelife aba! 

Naiiyak na ko sa mga nangyayari eh!

"Sabrina, are you okay? I'm so sorry but please don't cry in front of me, because I'm weak in every tears of a woman." biglang pinunasan niya ang luha sa mata ko.

Bigla ko na lang siyang niyakap para mawala ang sakit na nararamdaman ko.

Alam ko magiging okay pa rin kami....sana!

"I know we can still fix this together, right? Chin Hae?" sabi ko habang naluluha pa rin.

"S-Sabrina, I know I shock you for this confession, but we really need to done this now because I don't wanna hurt you anymore. Please, Sabrina let's break up." pagmamakaawa niyang sabi.

Grabe, ang sakit palang marinig na nagmamakaawa ang taong mahal mo na makipagbreak sayo...

Hindi ko alam kung anong pagkukulang ko para saktan niya ko ng ganito...

"Please don't do this...Can you give me second chance to prove to you that I love you?" umiyak na ko ng umiyak habang nasa balikat niya pa rin ako

"Sabrina, don't make it hard for me. You already prove you're love for me and it's enough to make me happy so please let me go." sabi niya.

"Let's break- up okay. I hope you'll find a perfect person to love you in all his heart. Take care, Sab.." and he left me there.

Iniwan na niya ko tapos gusto niya pa kong ipamigay sa iba...

Ano ba naman tong nangyayaring ito...

Whoo! Ayoko na! Bakit pa kasi naniwala pa ko sa mga pangako niya sken dati na hindi niya raw ako sasaktan at papatunayan niya pa raw na totoong mahal niya ko...

Yun naman pala hindi pa siya nakakamove- on sa past love niya!

Kainis siya! Sana hindi ko na lang siya nakilala, eh di sana wala akong kirot na nararamdaman ngayon sa puso ko...

Maya- maya pa'y umuwi na ko, para sa apartment na lang ako tuluyang magwala...

Eunhyuk's POV

After an hour, Chin Hae came back...

"Hey, where's Sabrina? What did you do to her?" I told him such a questions.

"Sorry, hyung. I hurt her, I'm guilty for what I've done to her but I don't know what to do. Please stay beside her until she's been move- on to me, okay?" he said.

Oh, so they are break now... I understand what my brother feelings about Eun Hee, but I don't know that he immediately confessed to Sabrina this evening.

"So, what can you do about Eun Hee? She went home after what happen earlier. Go find her now. I'll take care of Sabrina so don't be worry." I said to him.

"Okay, thanks hyung. I'm very thankful to have you as my brother. I'm going. ^_^" he left with a smile.

"That's alright! Your welcome." I said to him.

After that I went to find where Sabrina is right now. Because of what happen, she's been hurt so much so I have to comfort her right now.

In a few minutes, I saw her near the crossing section of the road and she's seems to be out of herself in that scene.

She's crossing the road right now, so I'm still following her...

When.....

*Booooogggssshhh*