ONE

You were the new student.

And as you came inside the class the smile you gave took my breath away.

But I knew how to control my feelings well. So even though miss sat you next to me,  even though i wanted to shake your hand amd start a full conversation, and even though i didnt want Amanda to talk to you from the other side,  i stayed quiet.

It was lunch.

You entered the cafeteria with your tray of food, scanning the room for a table.

How i wished to wave my hand at you to come over at us...but i couldnt.

I was, am still too shy.

But thanks to Lily, my only friend, waved at you to come over. Great wasnt it?

You were golden, for me, atleast, and so i thought you wouldnt join us, but anything i think, ever did come true? No.

You came to joins us.

I was more than intimidated by your presence. But thanks to my hormones who doesnt allow me to blush. Otherwise i am sure i would have beaten the tomato at being red.

You joined us happily. Lily was doing her introduction when i was, well looking at my for-the-first-time-pretty lunch tray.

After a jerk from Lily who was eyeing me with a smile to introduce myself, i did.

I gave you a lop-sided smile, and you laughed at that. It was enough contagious for me to giggle, and then you recovering yourself returned me with yours lop-sided smile and shook my hand. I still remember our first intro. Do you?