Well

"Hey Cam," I said a little nicer than before.

"What happened to you?" he asked touching the gash on my forehead and I flinched.

"It's fine. I just fell down the stairs."

"We both know damn well you ain't fall. You were probably pushed... did he push you?"

"Now's really not a good time, can you come back later?"

"Cree for real. Did that nigga push you?"

"Why are you here?"

"Well I wanted to see Christo but..." he stopped and looked behind me.

"Fuck you want?" Chris asked and wrapped his arm around me and pulled me close to him.

I struggled to get free from him cause his grip was hurting my stomach.

"The hell you hurting her for?!" Cam yelled at Chris and it kind of scared me cause he never really raises his voice.

"You at my house, so I suggest you leave before you get ya ass b-"

"Can you watch Christo while we're gone?" I said, cutting Chris off.

"Uhh... I guess." Camerin hesitated.

I pushed Chris away from me and led Cam up the stairs.

"Christo's taking a nap," I said peeking my head in his Spider Man room.

"And this is Anya." I said picking her up.

"How old is she?"

"Almost seven months. She'll cry if she's hungry or needs to be changed... do you remember how to change a diaper?"

"Yeah." he said staring at Anya.

"What?"

"Nothing... she just looks a little like me." he said.

Now that I think about it, she does. But it's impossible for him to be the father so it's whatever.

"Where you going?" he asked when I put Anya down.

"Doctors appointment." I said rubbing my stomach.

"Oh." he said sounding a little disappointed.

"I'll see you in a couple hours."

"Love you," he said and I just gave him a smile and went downstairs.

I cleaned up the cut with the first aid kit and went to the living room.

"Chris are you coming?" I asked him and he nodded.

We went to the doctors office and signed in.

"Hello, how's the lovely couple?" Dr. Ingram asked and Chris and I just smiled and nodded.

She did the routine an looked at the screen weird.

"That's not right." she mumbled.

"What? What's wrong?" I asked her when she stood up.

"Uh...um I don't really know how to tell you this but... I'm sorry but it seems you miscarried. Probably from stress or-"

"Take it out." I demanded

"Unfortunately it's not that easy. Since you've passed the 20 week mark, you must give birth, still birth. Do you want to do this today or another day?"

"Today." I mumbled and she nodded.

"Well I'll be back in twenty minutes and we can start right away." she told me and walked out.