Chapter 10 - USJ (Part One)

"They're not dumb, that's good to know." -Mai Akiyama

• • •

~Next Day~

Today is the day where we go to USJ! I'm so excited! I tried waking up my sisters, but it seemed that they were sick. Except my twin, Mai.

Was there something in their food? Food poisoning? I looked at them in worry.

Wait, didn't we all eat the same food? How are we not affected?

"Just *cough* go on without us. We'll be f-fine." Suka told me and Mai. I sighed as I gave in.

~The Walk To School~

"Why didn't we get sick like they did?" I asked Mai.

"How am I supposed to know?"

"I don't know, I just want answers."

"Well, I don't got any."

"Well, you should."

"Why should I?!"

"Because you're one of the smart ones!"

"WHAT? NO, I'M NOT!"

"YES, YOU ARE!"

And it went back and forth.

~In School~

"SHOULDN'T YOU KNOW THE ANSWERS? YOU'RE OLDER AFTER ALL!" We were still shouting at each other.

"JUST BECAUSE I'M OLDER, DOESN'T MEAN NOTHING!"

"IT MEANS A LOT ACTUALLY!"

"HOW EXACTLY?"

"WELL-"

"COULD YOU TWO SHUT UP?" A loud irritated voice yelled out.

"YOU SHUT UP!" We both yelled back in unison.

"Urusai." A voice said in a monotone voice. We all flinched and sat down glaring at each other.

"Today, we're going to do some rescue training. You can wear your hero suits, I don't care," Aizawa sensei then explained what rescue training was like, and that we were going to the USJ. I'm so hyped!

~Timeskip To The Bus~

"Everybody line up according to your ID numbers!" If only Iida knew that this bus isn't like what he's imagining it to be.

"Darn it! It's this type of bus!"

"Hey, Midoriya, your quirk kinda reminds me of All Might's."

"But All Might doesn't get hurt when he uses his quirk, so they can't be the same!" Kirishima said.

"That is true," Tsuyu-san contemplated.

"You wanna talk strong and cool? Todoroki and Bakugou are perfect for the job," Kirishima stated. I smiled, obviously proud of Katsuki. Of course.

"But Bakugou's so grumpy. He'd never be popular," I winced at that statement, fully knowing that it's true.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY, FROG-FACE?!" Katsuki yelled out. I grabbed his hand, which calmed him down.

"See? The only thing that can keep him at bay is Y/N, ribbit," Tsuyu said it like it was a well known fact while everyone nodded, except me and Katsuki.

"WOAHHH, IS THIS THE UNIVERSAL STUDIOS OF JAPAN??" Most of the class exclaimed. I looked around to see the space hero, Thirteen.

"I call this 'Every disaster and accident you can imagine,'" I sweat dropped at the name. Weird names to give a stadium, but who am I to judge?

"The Unforeseen Simulation Joint!" Now that's a better name.

I looked to see both Izuku and Uraraka fangirling/fanboying over Thirteen. I smiled, this is gonna be fun.

"Before we start, I have a few things to say. Or three...or four..." This is going to take a while.

"As most of you know, my quirk is called Black Hole," He continued talking but something felt wrong. The place felt colder than it was before.

After Thirteen finished talking, some of the lights broke and I turned to see a portal of some kind come out of nowhere. A hand came out then another hand?? No, it was a face with a hand attached to it! Handyman! No time for jokes, focus!

More things came out, they looked to be villains. And I was correct.

"Huddle up and don't move an inch!" Aizawa instructed.

"Are those battle robots? Like in the entrance exam?" Kirishima asked.

"No, those are real villains. Thirteen, protect the students."

"Villains?! No way!"

"Sensei, aren't there intruder sensors?"

"Of course! They must've had a quirk to make sure they come in undetected."

"They're not dumb, that's good to know," Mai said, sarcastically. I would've laughed, if not for the situation.

"Aizawa sensei, you're not planning on fighting them on your own, are you?!" I asked him, how could he fight a bunch of villains on his own? I know he's a pro and all, but we all have our limits. Aizawa's fighting style isn't head on.

"No good hero is a one-trick pony," He said before jumping down to fight the villains.

"We have to evacuate!" Thirteen yelled out. But before we could get to the exit, that mist guy appeared.

"Greetings, we are the League of Villains," He said monotonously.

"And we have come...to end the life...of All Might, The Symbol of Peace." We all stiffened.

"Not if we get you first."

"Bet you didn't see that coming!"

"That was close, but now, all of you, Begone!"

"No! Both of you! Get back now!"

Black mist started hurling towards us. Oh no.

"Katsuki!" I was trying to reach him, but he grabbed him and pulled me to his chest. I closed my eyes and blackness covered us all.

•~•~•~•~•

Happy early new year! The next chapter is going to be longer, hopefully.

Word count: 839