05

dialogue
italics - taehyung
normal - yerin

taehyung's pov

Ever since I arrived here, all I wanted to do is to meet Yerin. But ever since she broke up with me, she immediately blocked me on all social media platforms so that I can't contact her at all. I could ask her close friends but I think they hate me, so I couldn't ask for help.

I do not want to go to her apartment, well it seems rude to suddenly showing up in front of her door begging her to meet up with me, so I always went to our favorite cafe which is +82 cafe, hoping that I would bump into her by accident.

When Yerin sent me a message through instagram, I was shocked. Super shock. We talked briefly, too short for me but I can't complain.

The next day she messaged me again, asking to meet up. Obviously I'm free to meet her, I have nothing do here. I came back because I have a long break so I took this chance to go back to Korea. Sure I want to catch up with my friends and family, but most importantly I wanted to meet her, explain to her that I didn't mean to cheat on her.

Friday.

Friday is the day where I can meet her. Hopefully she accept my forgiveness and give me another chance.

─────

I decided to come a few minutes earlier to give time to myself to calm down. I was waiting nervously at the corner of the cafe.

A few minutes passed and Yerin finally arrived. Yerin looked around and saw me. She then flash a smile to me. I immediately look down and shake my head. She still look the same, well aside from her new hairstyle. She dyed her hair to red and cut it till her shoulder length, maybe it's her way to start a new life. Without me in her head. I took a deep breath before I look up.

Yerin is now sitting infront of me. A few minutes passed by and it was still silent. I decided to speak up first.

"hi,"

"hi,"

"do you want anything? I can help you order first if want anything,"

"no, it's fine. did you wait long?"

"nope,"

"so how are you?"

"I'm alright, currently on a long break so I decided to come back here so I can catch up with everyone,"

"oh, I see. how about eunbi?"

"she's fine,"

"okay so let's just stop here and let me get straight to the point. the reason why I wanted to see you is to get a proper closure,"

"closure?"

"yep, I just want to know why you did it. was I not good enough for you?"

"no, babe-"

"didn't I told you not to call me that anymore?"

"Yerin. You are perfect, and more enough than that."

"those are just empty words. if i'm really perfect, well for your eyes, then why did you do it? why in the fucking world would you cheat on me, taehyung?"

"it was just a mistake, a dumb mistake. it meant nothing to me."

"but you still did it. you broke my trust and most importantly, my heart."

"babe-"

"stop calling me that,"

"yerin. I'm sorry, but I really didn't mean to do it! we were both drunk like I said in the text. somehow blwe both always fuck each other when we drink,"

"then stop drinking?? isn't common sense? if you are drunk and cannot control yourself then why did you drink in the first place? and by doing this THREE TIMES, I think you have feelings for Eunbi. Why is that so? Because I know that you won't get drunk easily. I don't know about Eunbi since I'm not that close to her but the point is you both wanted it, so it's still your fucking fault."

What she actually said was kind of true. but, I don't have any feelings for eunbi. It was all sex, no strings attached.

The sound of the chair dragging made me come back to my sense. Yerin was about to leave the cafe. I quickly run after her and grabbed her hand.

"Yerin, can you give me another chance? I swear I will be a better person. for you,"

"no, taehyung. I was fucking loyal to you but you decided to break my heart. I'm sorry,"

With that, she left.

I lost my chance. Yeah maybe what people said to me was true. Yerin was too good for me and I don't deserve her.