Chapter 1: The Game

Today is a regular day.

An ordinary day, with nothing supernatural happening in the day, something that either bends or breaks the daily routine.

They get up from the bed and use the restroom, to brush their hair from being in tangles and get dressed to start their day.

First, they eat a hearty, reasonable sized breakfast and go to school to work on work for other classes.

At 12 o'clock in the afternoon, everyone at work or either school eats lunch at lunchtime and work on late work if possible at the remaining time.

Everyone comes home after school and work, to work on homework to pass grades to graduate from high school.

As the mother makes dinner for your family relatives, or if they are alone, they cook for themselves.

After dinner, they get undressed, and shower from exercising during the day and put on clean pajamas, go to bed to get sleep for the next day and repeat.

Every single day goes on like this with no delays in the repeated cycle of work.

Sometimes people can bend the continuous cycle to go out for breakfast, lunch, or dinner or go to a birthday party to celebrate their friends' birthday.

Until one day, a mysterious package came to the doorstep of her house.

Stephanie was sitting on her beanbag chair, on her computer, as usual, looking bored as she searched through the internet, searching for new things to do to push herself away from boredom.

She was about to close her computer to call for the day and perhaps eat something for lunch when her doorbell rang.

She perked when she overheard her doorbell ring, glancing over at the door of her front porch.

Who is at the door at this time of day?

She ordered nothing online when she was browsing through the internet.

Maybe it could be someone who is a salesman who wants to buy something to get money?

She got up from the beanbag she was sitting on, and placed her computer on the table right next to her, stretching out from sitting on the beanbag for a while.

After she had finished stretching, she walked over to the front door of her home and opened the door.

She expected the person standing on her doorstep, asking her if she is interested in buying.

There are many weird objects that she does not want to buy.

When she opened the door to answer the doorbell, no one was standing on the porch.