Umm.....pt.3

You choked on your juice because you felt jimin hand rubbing up and down on your leg. Then you looked at him with a smirk but at the same time you had and anger expression on your face.

y/n: "JIMIN" you whisper to him

Jimin looked at you then went up against your pussy.you looked him with a worried expression on your face. Then you looked at tae then back at jimin trying to tell him not to do it. But he didn't listen.

Jimin slid his hand in your shorts. Before you knew what he was doing, you felt a vibration on your pussy. You just sat there in silence and stayed there like a rock.

Jimin looked at you while touching his dick and licking his lips.

Tae looked at you and said

Tae: " what's wrong with you? Are you sick?"

Y/n: " no i-I'm fine it's just a little hot..

Jimin knew you were lying so he put the vibration on medium. You looked at him wanting to moan at the top of your lungs. You started to breathe more heavy. Jimin seen that you were breathing hard so he put the vibration on the highest it can go.

You wanted kill him but it felt so good. You wanted to moan so loud but you couldn't. It was like torture.

You was shaking because your orgasm was coming. Before your orgasm came you stood up really fast breathing hard. Then you said.

Y/n: "I'm going to my room"

Then you hurried to your room without looking back. Tae and jimin looked at you weird as if you were crazy. Jimin and tae put up the food and cleaned up. Then they went to go play games.

When you went to your room you quickly went to the bed so that you can take off the vibrater. You was moaning a lot when you got to your room due to the fact that you couldn't moan at the table.

*2 hours later*

You was falling asleep. But tae and jimin was still playing games.

* another hour later*

Tae went to sleep but jimin was still awake. You couldn't go to sleep because they kept making noises so you just stayed watching videos on your phone.

You finally was falling asleep but someone came in the door.

You looked to see who it was and it was.........