Chapter 1(she remembers)

Mia pov:
My senses are coming back to me,it smells like medicine,disgusting.Last time I remember 3 months ago I had been in a Battle Field. I had been hit and then blank I fluttered my eyes open to see that I have been attached to these weird machines, I then try to sit up but I'm in too much pain especially in my rib cages.
I look at where in at and it clicked "hospital" I whispered. Fear slowly entered my body. Hospitals are not my thing. I immediately RIP the needles out and threw the clothes that are neatly oiled on the chair and quickly put them on.
I had then peek out the door. "Clear" I whispered opened the window. Apparently I'm on the 3rd floor. I jumped landing on a cart and hurting my back I stood up and ran.

Dr.reyes pov:
As I was walking down the hallway I heard a noise then quickly down the left side of the hallway on the 3rd floor as I see my friend Mia trying to get up and ran away. I then quickly pressed the lockdown button and security came after Mia to put her back in her room but like always. When we were kids she so stubborn and is struggling then punch of and weirdly created some strange weapon and had shot it the security guard and she almost fell down but Dr.reyes use her ice powers and catch Mia then tried to freeze her but realized she has been frozen for 3 months.

30 minutes later.......

Mia was back into the hospital with restraints on and was trying to break free until she saw someone who she thought look familiar but couldn't put a finger on who she was she then tried to move being forget full she realizes how she was still in restraints and then gave me a mean look. "Well,I'm glad to know your doing well Mia" Dr.reyes had said. "W-who are you and why am I locked up in restraints "Mia asked struggling to get out. "Well,you just woke up from 3 months in being In a coma and when you woke up and got out of your bed until a Doctor can come and examine you before you were release out of the hospital but instead you got up and left without saying anything which made me saw and call the security."
"So your safe until your fully examine but I'm glad your ok me and Sophia where starting to get worry that you might never wake up again"Dr.reyes said as she walking to you so she can release u from your restraints."well I'm sorry but I don't know you and this Sophia girl or whats" Mia said as she was stretching her arm out since she felt cramped up."yeah, I kinda figure so that's why I made this memorie serum to help with your memories" Dr.reyes said as she was getting stick Mia with. Mia was ready to put up a fight with Reyes but she couldn't help but realized that the last time she created something out of thin air and shot the security guard with it after thinking about that weapon she created a weird light was glowing in thin air then the same weapon she use before had came into her hand she then pointed it at Reyes then shot one blow at her u Mia hard and knocks her down Reyes then ran towards Mia and injected the serum in Mia's neck which cause Mia to Yelp in pain cause she hates needles Mia then got up and was about to punch Reyes when she stop and was in pain which cause her to hold her head like she was thinking about something but then look up at Reyes who was just staring like nothing's really happening then she cries and walk up to hug Reyes. Reyes then returns the hug and smiled. "I'm sorry" was all Mia could say and let out all her tears

To be continued....

So how was that guys I'm sorry but I'm not a good rider and stuff but me and my two friends are working on its not like x readers it more like a made up character x Tony stark,Steve Rogers,and Clint barton. And we hope you liked it.