34. meet

I never thought I would be terrified to step foot in a Starbucks.

AND YET HERE YOU ARE NERVOUS TO STEP FOOT IN THE COFFEE PALACE.

Saturday, June 3rd 4:20

Levi ('∀`)
I can see you
Read 4:20

FUCK HE CAN SEE ME.

This is it I'm leaving.

Bye Levi, I love you but I'm scared of confrontation.

Ping!

Saturday, June 3rd 4:25

Levi ('∀`)
You're leaving?
Read 4:25

HE SOUNDS SO SAD.

I looked back over my shoulder at what I assumed to be him sitting at one of the windows.

Homeschooled kids are blessed with being smart AND BEING SEXY I GUESS.

I'm still leaving pretty people are scary bye-bye.

I continued to walk away trying to block out the very distinct feeling that someone was watching me.

If you look back you'll just feel worse escape while he can't do anything.

"What the hell are you doing?"

Too late.

"I'm going to go home and eat my chocolate." I continued to walk ignoring Levi.
Escape.

"I'll come join you then."

"No thank you old man."

"I'm not a fucking old man you crazy chicken."

"I TOLD YOU IT'S SEXY CHICKEN." I whirled around angrily pointing at myself.

Big mistake.

We made eye contact. His silvery eyes were so much more intense in real life, I couldn't look away.

Oh fuck.

He stared at my startled expression for a second before cautiously grabbing my hand and leading me back inside the Starbucks. I stumbled along to startled by the sudden action.

But hey I'm not complaining.

For someone so dead set on getting away two seconds ago, I was extremely happy to be led into the Starbucks.

"If you don't speak this is going to be really fucking awkward." Levi groaned staring at me critically.

"Excuse me if I'm not man enough for you."

"Man enough? Says the girl who texted a random number and immediately opened up, didn't your mom teach you manners?"

"She's dead."

Levi stopped his attack, his face softened.

"IM JUST KIDDING IM SORRY."

"Fuck you."

"Yes please."

He stood up pulling on his jacket and exiting the Starbucks.

COME BACK I DIDN'T MEAN IT.

I stood up rushing after him.

"Not man enough my ass." He grunted a smirk stretching across his features.

"You're cute when you smile." I cheered skipping ahead of him narrowly avoiding a fist.

You cant get me heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh.