03

eddie quickly got out of richie's grip not wanting to be in that situation any longer.

"i'm so-" eddie was about to say until he heard someone beep their car and pull over.

"yo rich! i'll give you a ride to school!" someone said. he had brown curly hair.

"uh-" richie looked at the smaller one.

don't do it. don't leave me. i'm scared and alone don't leave me.

eddie's thoughts repeated in his head over and over again. he got too caught up in his thoughts to even realize that richie was gone.

he left.

this is a one time thing kaspbrak.

eddie groaned and held his head as he heard those words in his head.

he walked to school in pain. something he was used too.

this is a one time thing kaspbrak.

"get out of my freaking head!" eddie yelled sitting down on a bench in front of the school.

"uh you okay?" some girl said as eddie looked up.

she was had blonde wavy hair and was about one inch shorter than eddie.

"y-yeah. fine." the chocolate eyed boy said.

"i'm isabella but you can call me bella." bella smiled and held out her hand.

"eddie. eddie kaspbrak." he shook the girl's hand.

"you're new here aren't you?" as bella spoke eddie saw richie standing with his friends.

everyone was wearing some type of jacket/hoodie.

it said something with

"northport high school varsity soccer"

eddie quickly found out that richie was on the soccer team as long with his friends.

"uh eddieeee" bella waved her hand in front of eddie.

eddie snapped out of it and looked at bella.

"i'm sorry what?" eddie said trying to put his full attention to bella.

bella turned around to see eddie staring towards richie.

"ah tozier and his friends." bella said with a hint of smile in her voice.

"they're popular eddie. richie ends up with someone every single week. whether it's a girl or a guy it's always someone and bill, he's the boyfriend of the curler haired one. stan. he's the quieter one of the group. and then you have mike and ben they always seem to be following richie around. but richie he's just. so dreamy." bella shook her head.

"so um bill and stan. they're gay?" eddie said not hearing what bella said about richie.

"not exactly. bill is pan and stan is fully gay. nobody judges them though. because their with tozier." bella said looking down.

"oh. well do you think you can lead me to the main office bella?" eddie said still staring at richie.

"of course. i'll lead you and your cute face to the office." bella smiled.

she was flirting.

"thank you." was all eddie said getting up not taking his eyes off of richie for one second. there was something about him.

before eddie left he saw him.

richie looking at eddie while the rest of his friends talked.

this is a one time thing kaspbrak.

the thought never went away. especially when richie looked at eddie.