Liu's issue

Lonky Pov

Me:really? So that's why Liu is such a weirdo, hahaha
While I was laughing I never realized that Liu was at my back!
Liu:Lonky!
He was looking at me like a crazy mental murderer!!!
Me: oh h-hi Liu di-didnt see you -there hehe (sweating alot like a roasted chicken)
Liu:YOU ARE SO DEAD!!!
he started chasing me again!!! but this time he was more faster!!he almost caught me but something made him stop I wondered what it was as I heard the announcer "running challengers hurry up and go to game stages a game will be starting about 15 minutes"
Liu looked at me like he was warshocked
Liu:YOU GOT LUCKY LONKY!!!
BUT THIS DOESN'T MEAN IM DONE WITH YOU!!!!!!
I zipped my mouth and walked faster I didn't want Liu and Maia catching up on me..

Liu Pov
I was so angry and frustrated but I didn't let it get to me.As I looked at my lil sis Maia..
Me:Hey!!
Maia:oh sorry big bro!I didn't notice you were talking to me,so what's the issue about
Me:yeah!yeah! Speaking of issue why did you almost told lonky about my issue anyways!
Maia:I couldn't help my self!
Me:why then come on tell me!!
Maia:it's because you've been keeping your issue for 14 years now!!!
Me:of course I have to hide my issue if they find out they will totally fear me and never even talk to me!!!
Maia:I'm sure they wo-
Me:shut up Maia!!of course they'll fear me I have a curse of A DEMON GUARDIAN!!!
Maia:bu-
Me:shut your buts!!your so annoying goodbye!!!
Actually from what I said to Maia I was kinda ashamed of myself I didn't mean to shout at her but I didn't really bother I just walked faster and faster

(As they get to the game stage)
Then a robot pop out
Robot 32:hello old and new runningman challengers I am your host bot 32 now onto the game!!
Robot 32:the game is undercover tag out!!!!
Runningman challengers:UNDERCOVER TAG OUT!!
Bot 32:this is a solo game!
Miyo:and how do we exactly play it?!?!
Bot 32:easy!all of you have shields on your back correct?!
Runningman challengers:yeah!
Bot 32:there will be two players that can tag everybody out!!and when the two players tag everyone out they will win the game!they also have shields but it can't be taged out!!and most importantly the two undercover players are the only one who can tag other players but not they're self!!!
Liu:so we won't know who it is!?
Bot 32:correct
Miyo:and how do all the players except the two undercover players win the game?!
Bot 32:you must find all the marbles when nine of the marbles are required to one player then she/he wins!!

Dv7's
Are you ready!!
Crowd:yeah!!
Dv7s:
Are you ready!!
Crowd:yeah!!
Dv7s:
IT'S RUNNING TIME!!!

TO BE CONTINUED...