trente

thirty
_____

"what a heavenly way to die." -

...

this gonna sound cliché but who cares.

as if all my entries from before haven't been cliché enough.

so, where do i start?

i guess i need to start from how proud i am with you. i always said this and always reminds you of this but i can't never be more proud of you.

i'd say i'm proud of all of you've done.

and i'm thankful. to be loved by you was an honor and will forever be the greatest thing i would ever achieve in my life. don't take it to heart when i said i want to let go cause no, i ain't letting go. not even once, never.

i don't know what else to say. i'm better with my mouth instead of writing haha

unlike you, of course.

oh and i'm wearing your favourite hoodie that you bought me last year for my birthday for tonight's dinner. you're paying right?

is this how it felt to have a sugar daddy?

haha i'm kidding

i loved you, love you, and will always love you mark lee

thank you for everything and see you very very soon

...

l. dh

end.

_____

it end!

can i just get a 'bitch yes' after this long journey of sad and tragic love story hhhh

i'm getting so attached to this book oh no i would miss it so much. can i just say at how much i am so proud of both markhyuck in here like, wow-

 can i just say at how much i am so proud of both markhyuck in here like, wow-

thank you for being with me and leaving your comments and votes in this book. i hope it's worth your time.

and let me just get a word on this.

if you're in the same situation like donghyuck, a reminder to get away from the relationship as quick as possible. it would eat you up internally and painfully if you let it be like that, so please save yourself before it happens.

and if you're like mark, i would say that you're a very horrible person to be doing that at first, especially if you found yourself falling out of love. but it does not mean that you're truly horrible. it's just a spur in the moment. if you love someone then make sure to love them properly, embrace them not suffocate them. and there's always a time, it's never too late. there's always a room for second chances, forgive yourself.

and no i had no personal experience of these things, so i'm sorry for my lack of emotion in some chapters. i might not be able to feel how it really is but i tried to imagine how it felt, to be in a relationship where you found yourself dying.

i hope my intentions on touching your hearts is successful hhh

see you in my other books and stay lovely and awesome and stan nct everyone!

- till here, tantan.