Triplets

*Y/n = your/name (just incase you didn't know) P.S for this you live in England*

"Common guys" you say to two out of your three-two year olds as you try to strap the third in "no Maddie don't put that in your mouth- Jason stop it you're going to wake up Chloe! Maddie just put it down!"

Even with your persistent nagging your son wouldn't stop poking his sisters cheek with his stubby finger and your daughter proceeded to put an empty sea shell into her mouth. Chloe started to stir awake and her eye lids fluttered open to show her emerald eyes, the sudden rude awakening caused her to burst into tears which were soon followed by her two siblings joining in.

"Look Y/N I've got it" Ed said as he picked up Chloe and rocked her as she cried. The first to stop crying was Maddie so you strapped her in as well as her brother. You, Ed and the triplets got back to the car after a short 10 minute walk from the beach. The kids were all strapped in, Chloe was once again asleep after Ed serenaded her while they were walking, the other two were having a conversation with each other in gurgles and some random words.

You sigh as you sat down in the drivers seat, the door next to you closed "you're a great mum, I hope you know that y/n"

You smiled, the best you could, you were exhausted. "Thanks bro, but you know I'm only doing okay cause you're here. If you hadn't been here while the kids were growing up I don't think I could've coped"

"Hey I love helping you out, he was a dick to leave you but always know ill be here" Ed gave you a quick side hug and a peck on the cheek before you started the hour journey home.

By the time you got there it was six thirty, the kids bed time was in half an hour so you quickly planned out everything in your head.

"Okay so first, food. That'll only take 10 minutes so then I can change them, put them in their pyjamas - wait I put Jacobs PJs in the wash this morning, they won't be dry yet.."

You got out the car to go unlock the front door, moving the bin bags to the front of the drive way too.

"Oh and crap tonight they were supposed to have a bath. I'll just do the tomorrow morning, oh shit wait I've got the doctors in the morning.. Get up earlier and bathe them, yeah that's what I'll d-"

"Y/n" your whole body freezes. That voice, it was one you well recognised. The many memories of him saying your name ran through your head; sentences including "will you go out with me" "I love you" "move in with me" "marry me" and more.

Your first, and only, love stood there a few feet away from you, his hair was cut short but still fluffy like how it used to be. He was wearing one of his typical ripped vests and black jeans, red bandana holding his fringe out if his face.

"What do you want?" Your brother said bitterly as he came up behind you. Your brother wasn't too fond of Ashton while you were going out, and since he left you were pretty sure Ed would declare war on him if he had the chance.

"Y/n, Can we talk?" Ashton asked, his voice full of hope and relief.

"About what?" Your brother announced. "How you left my sister because she was pregnant, 'cause your career was what you wanted to focus on? How she was left on the street and her own parents couldn't afford to look after her and her new family? How you were engaged and planning the wedding yet your career suddenly became a dilema when she told you she was pregnant? How you're a fucking idiot if you think y/n will ever forgive you?" Ed listed of to Ash in a violent tone. Ash took a big gulp, Adams apple bobbing up and down as he took in your brothers words.

"Ed" You breathed, "Can you take Chole inside and put her to bed? I'll help in a sec" your brother looked from you to Ashton a few times before getting Chloe from the car and going inside.