Triplets-P.2

Triplets - ||A.I|| P.2

It had been four months since you ran into Ashton and neither you nor your brother had mentioned him since. It was the triplet's birthday this week and then Christmas was two weeks after - it was going to be a very tight month for you all.

The plan was to take the triplets to Paultons Park (UK family theme park) for the day. It was going to be you, Ed, the triplets, your best friend Laura and her two children, and Ed's friend Dan.

You had spent two hours decorating the living room with ribbons and banners saying 'Happy Birthday!' on them. It was now 8 o'clock and time to wake up the babies, your brother helped you as you sang happy birthday to them. They all slowly woke up and smiled and giggled at you. You had a party hat like a beak over your mouth and your brother had a spinning bow-tie - simple things always make children giggle.

You brought them downstairs, helped them open presents from different friends and family, and quickly got them dressed and done before heading off for their day out. The traffic was clear as you made your way there, the triplets not causing any commotion whatsoever. You pulled into the surprisingly quiet car park and met up with the others just inside the entrance.

You had only been there for just over two hours but you were exhausted, the triplets were constantly excited about seeing Pepper Pig and all the rides. You were currently on the hot air balloon ride with Dan, who was opposite you and next to Jason. You had spoken to Dan many times as he visited Ed quite a lot and obviously you were there too. He seemed lovely, he got on well with all your kids and you were thankful for that.

"It's quite a nice view up here" You stated, trying to start a simple conversation with him while the kids were occupied by the view too.

"It really is" He smiled back; his eyes as they looked straight into yours shimmered with the bright flashing lights in the centre of your ride.

You held each other's gaze for longer than a usual friendly one would, but you got lost in his grey to blue irises as the coloured lights reflected from them. Quickly turning your head, heat went to your cheeks and you slowly brushed some hair behind your ear.Dan just continued smiling as he ran a hand through his blond hair before going back to watching Jason.

The ride was quickly over; you grabbed Chloe and Maddie's hands before they tried to escape and ended up falling out of the ride. Ed was there when the ride stopped to help with the kids as the bounced out of the ride, pleading to go back on.

"How about we go on the car ride over there and then get some lunch?" Dan suggested as he stood behind you, Jason perched on his hip as he held him with one hand.

"Sounds great" Laura said while leading her two children towards the next ride.

Ed offered to take Jason and Maddie on the ride by himself as Chloe didn't like the idea of the cars that went at a phenomenal 2 miles per hour and was grabbing onto your neck for dear life. You agreed and decided to stand beside Dan as Laura and Ed took the kids on the ride.

"Do you want to go grab a coffee while we wait for them to get off, it seems like quite a long ride and Chloe already seems to be getting bored of waiting" Dan laughed slightly as he watched your daughter scramble about in your arms. You quickly nodded and followed him as he headed towards the little coffee stop.

You sat on one of the benches as you waited for Dan to get your and Chloe's drinks, Chloe had occupied herself with a pepper pig colouring book you had gotten her and you were trying to help her get all the right colours for each part of the character.

"No Chloe, you use green here - look its grass" You pointed to the shapes in the book, trying to get her to link the colour with the plant yet she was persistent on using dark purple.