Prolouge

Kiichigo is an ordinary girl. Or so she thought. A hidden secret was revealed in an suspecting way. Find out what it means to understand this.

Kiichigo's POV

"Another day in my sweets shop home" Kiichigo said. Sighing She got out the bed and prepared the ingredients of her grandmother's famous strawberry tart commonly known as Sourire de l'Ange. 'I wonder what I should do today?'Kiichigo wondered walking around. She wasn't looking and bumped into someone "Ahh!Gomen (sorry)" She said bowing her head. "It's alright" said a voice. Kiichigo slowly looked up to see a pair of sky blue eyes. 'She must be a foreigner'  Kiichigo thought. "Ah! Can you take me to Le Rêve Couleur?" She said. "Sure but what's your name?" I said before taking him to my family's shop. "My name is....."

Louise's POV
'Grandpa should I do this?'Louise thought as she gave her name to the girl who looked like her great-grandfather's and grandfather's students Amano Michiko and Amano Ichigo. "My name is Louise Lucas and I'm from France!" I said smiling brightly. The girl looked astonished and asked if  I was related to Henri Lucas.

Because I feel mean I am ending it here.
Riichigo and Louise: Anime_LoverXOXYay does not own Yumeiro Patissiere or any of the characters except her own OCs.
Mamoru: When will get introduced huh?!
Me:M-mamoru be patient please?
Mamoru: Fine
Me: Thanks bye everyone!