The beginning

Dust's Pov

Its December the worst month of the year. Everyone acts so stupid this time of year, and plus im lonely this time of the year. this is what a murder like me gets this. i kinda miss papy. shut up dust. Im a soulless monster. i dont deserve love, or anyone.

I hear a knock on my door. thats odd nobody ever knocks on my door. I walk over to door, and opened it. It was a skeleton with a blue scarf and wearing a white shirt with blue sweatpants.

Blueberry's Pov

Im at Dust's house to give him comfort. He open the door and look at me with a small smile.Hey Blue. Dust said softly. Hey you need company? yeah i do. he said sadly.He let me in Dust's house had blue walls with purple lines in some spots and it was all neat and clean and he had a picture of him and a papyrus its most likely his paps. Come sit on the couch with me. Dust said. His face had a very small blush barley noticeable and my face is a little warm. Me and him walked over to the couch and sat down. Blue do you want anything to drink? No. I replied.

Dust's Pov

OMG he looks so cute. Snap out of it remember soulless monster. i want to ask him out I've known him for three years, but what if he breaks my heart, and what if i go on a genocide path again? Dust are you ok? blue asked me. yeah im fine,blue. I gave a fake smile. Your lying thats the fakest smile ever tell me please. blue begged me. Blue you wouldn't understand im sorry. Blue got up and pinned me to the couch. Im not going to let you go until you tell me, Dust.He shouted. F-ine bl-ue i like you and i dont know if you would accept me for how i am well.... im a murder, and and i love you ok. My face is so warm im blushing so hard.

Blue's Pov

I unpinned Dust and my face lit up in blue. Oh i didn't know im sorry for pinning you. Its fine i would have never told you if you didn't. I was looking at Dust and his skull looks like a grape its so purple. My skull most likely looks like a blueberry. I got close to Dust. um Blue what are you do-i cut him off with a kiss on the lips. Blue- I cut him off again and said Dust i love you your the love of my life and im sorry for the way i acted i just wanted to know if you loved me the same I love you. I love you too, Blue, and your my savior my little Blue.

Dust Pov

Blue just gave me a kiss on the lips. i love him so much and i hope he'll be there for me my whole life. Blue. Yes my Dusty. Blue replied. I love you. I love you too, my Dusty. Blue got close to me and put his head on my shoulder and fell asleep. I put my head on his and fell asleep too.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Omg this is the most writing ive done so far im so

happy about this.

What do you think SW Papyrus will think?

thats all for now ill be back

Bye.

_Scar