Mafumafu x reader x Amatsuki

I didn't really know what to call this story :|

Requested by rin_rin_desu
Sorry if it took so long, I was lazy and really unmotivated.

(f/s)- favorite song

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(Y/N) pov

        (Y/N) was in her house preparing herself to go with her friends, Mafumafu and Amatsuki, to the karaoke.
She was really excited to spend time with her friends.
       As she was almost finished, her phone vibrated. She picked it up and saw that was Mafumafu who send her a message.

*************************************
Mafumafu: Are you ready?

(Y/N): Almost, why?

Mafumafu: Ah, I thought I could pick you up since we live close to each other (。・ω・。)

(Y/N): Oh okay ^ ^

Mafumafu: Well, I'll be there in 15 min

(Y/N): Oke, I'll wait :)
*************************************

    (Y/N) finally finished preparing herself and after sometime she heard the doorbell of her apartment, she opened the door and saw a smiling Mafumafu.

"Hi Mafu" (Y/N) said.
"Hey" the boy responded.
"So, can we go now?" asked Mafumafu.
The girl nodded and they got out of her apartment.

There was a lot of people today walking in the streets.
As (Y/N) was looking at the shops and the people that passed by her, she felt her hand being grabbed.
"Ah?" said (Y/N), confused while looking at her hand.
Then she noticed that was the white haired boy who was grabbing her hand and blushed.
"Oh, there's a lot of people in the streets, so this way we won't separate from each other." said Mafumafu, smiling a little at the girl.
"O-okay" (Y/N) looked way, to embarrassed to look at the boy.

Time skip

When they finally arrived at the karaoke, (Y/N) saw that Amatsuki was already at the entrance of the place.
Then Amatsuki saw them, he saw that they were still holding hands.
"Aww, look who's being all lovey doves.~ I didn't know you guys were a couple." said the brown haired boy smirking, but feeling jealous.
When (Y/N) heard this she immediately let go of Mafumafu's hand and looked at the ground, hiding her red face.
"I-It's not like that..we just.." the girl tried to explain, but got interrupted by Mafumafu.
"We were just holding hands because there was a lot of people in the streets, so that way we wouldn't lost each other." said the white haired boy.
"Haha, I know. You're not good for each other." Amatsuki said, chuckling.
"Ah, what do you mean by that?" said Mafumafu confused by Amatsuki's sentence.
"Nothing~" said the brown haired boy grinning but then glared at Mafumafu.
"Hey, why don't we go inside?" continued the brown haired boy like nothing happened.
"Yeah, let's go" (Y/N) responded.

When they went inside, they payed for an cabinet, and after that, the three went inside the cabinet.

"Alright, let's start! Which song do you want to sing first?" asked Mafumafu.
"Hmm.. what about (f/s)?" (Y/N) said.
"Okay, I'll put it" the white haired boy said, while searching for the music.
As Mafumafu searched for the song, Amatsuki suddenly hugged (Y/N).
"A-Ama-chan?" said the blushed girl confused at the boys actions.
"You know (Y/N), I missed you a lot!" said the brown haired boy, still hugging (Y/N).
"I-I missed you too..but could you let go.." the girl said.
Amatsuki finally letted go of (Y/N) and smiled seeing that she was blushing.
Mafumafu was watching it all and got jealous.
"Okay, I found the music. (Y/N) can you sing with me first?" Mafumafu asked the girl.
"No, (Y/N) is going to sing with me first!" said Amatsuki who glared at Mafumafu.
The white haired boy glared at him back.
"W-we can sing all together!" the girl exclaimed nervously.

        After singing more songs, the three decided to take a break.
       "Ahh, I'm hungry. Can we order food?~" the girl said.
       "Sure!" Amatsuki said and went to ordered the food, leaving (Y/N) and Mafumafu alone.

        'Now is my chance!' Mafumafu said to himself in his head.
        He seated closer to (Y/N) and grabbed her hand. (Y/N) blushed by this.
      "Ne (Y/N), I have to tell you some-" Mafumafu was interrupted by the sound of the door opening.
       "Oh, I already made the orders! In some minutes they'll bring the food." Amatsuki said happily while sitting next to (Y/N).
       "Yay food!" (Y/N) exclaimed really happy.

30 min later

         The food arrived and it was quite a lot.
        "Ahh~It smells so good~" the girl said, drooling while looking at the food.
       "Why did you ordered so much?" the white haired boy asked.
      "Well, I'm really hungry and I'm pretty sure (Y/N) is really hungry too, right (Y/N)?" asked the boy, now looking at the girl.
     "Yesh" the girl said while eating some of the food.
     "You're eating already!" Mafumafu exclaimed.
     "(Y/N)~Can you feed me??" the brown haired boy asked.
    "Eh?W-why?"
    "Because I want you to feed me!" the boy said.
     "O-okay" she grabbed a piece of food with her chopsticks and gave to Amatsuki.
     "Hmm~ The food tastes better when you give me (Y/N)" Amatsuki said smiling at the girl.
     The girl blushed and stared feeding herself.
     And Mafumafu was pissed of by this.

     After they ate, they sang more for a little and was really fun. The boys got a little bit jealous at each other, but they thought that would ruin (Y/N)'s  happiness that she was feeling in that moment.
    They were outside to say goodbye to each other.
    "Well, I had fun today. Let's do this more in the next times." the girl smiled while saying this and then said goodbye  to the boys.
     "You know, she's right. I had fun and you probably had too. So let's do this.." Amatsuki said to Mafumafu.
     "Let's not fight over her and just have fun. After all we are friends and I don't want to ruin or friendship because the two of us like the same girl. Alright?" Amatsuki said in a serious tone.
       "Yeah, you're right. I don't want to stop being friends with you because of that...and if one of us starts dating with (Y/N) let's not be angry at each other."
         "Yeah, so it's decided!" Mafumafu stretched his hand at Mafumafu who shook his hand.
          "So..what do you want to do now?" Mafumafu asked.
          "Let's go play games at your house." Amatsuki responded.
          "Alright"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

     Sorry it's bad :(
     I didn't really know what to write about.