VI

"What do you mean? That doesn't make a difference. They're stunning Y/N. Absolutely stunning" Warren turns your head to face him.

"THEY'RE BLACK AND THEY'RE HIDEOUS!" You screech as red hot tears roll down your face leaving faint burns.

"I'm not going to let you put yourself in a slump like this. You made me feel excepted now I want to return the favour! Your wings along with everything about you is beautiful. Why don't you see that?"

"Because it's not true, Warren."

"Yes it is!"

"No, Warren, it's not. Why don't you see that?"

"Please, just listen. I don't want to fight with you and you probably don't want to either. Can we just go somewhere private and talk about this? Your room or mine. Up to you. Just please stop thinking negatively of yourself"

"Fine, I'm sorry, Warren. I guess we can talk in your room but, whatever is said is confidential. Promise?"

"Promise."

——

"I'm sorry that happened to you and I'm sorry you feel that way but, you got these gorgeous wings from it. Think of it that way?" Warren pulls you close to him into a tight hug as you reach out for him.

All you feel in this moment is love and kindness and appreciation. All your life you've been scolded by your mother about how you were dangerous and that you weren't worth the 9 month wait.

Warren made you feel good. You felt comfortable with him and you love him. You just don't know yet.

A/N

Another filler. Just
thought I'd post and
update cause it's late
and I'm bored and I
want to post more of
this story before
winter break because
I have a surprise for
Ben/BoRhap fans.
And I'm wOW we hit
100 reads :')

~ Josie