Chapter Nine

Alec's POV

I rush over to katies house to see if shes alright,as soon as I was at her

house I walked to the front door and

knocked on it.

there was no answer.

I knocked on it again.

but still no answer.

so I was getting curious as to why she wouldn't answer the door.I decided I should try to open the door and when I did I realize the door was opened,as I feel a feeling that something terribly wrong happen to katie.i called agent dwellton.

phone conversation:

dwellton: hello.

alec: hello mr.dwellton.

dwellton: um did you find a information yet.

alec: no well yes.

dwellton: okay what's the imform.

alec: well I don't know where my girlfriend is.

dwellton: dont worry we will find her,is there anything else.

alec: are you sure you are going to find her,because if you are then your

wasting time talking to me.

dwellton: yes I am going to find her

but I need something,like pics or notes from the killer or kidnapped that can bring me to where they are at.

alec: I don't have anything clues for you.

dwellton: well um since you don't have clues for me to find her then I will have to find her myself.

alec: okay if you want to know,her name is katie brown,she is 17,her hair is Brown and her eye color is brown.

if you forget what she look like then I will send it to you okay.

dwellton: but I wont forget a victim because im a detective.

alec: okay detective can we end this conversation so you can go and investigate about my missing girlfriend.

dwellton:  but one thing before we end this conversation.

alec: what is it.

dwellton: where is her parents arent they supposed to call me.

alec: well theres a problem,her mom is dead and her dad was abusing her,

then when she was 16 we met and became friends,a few days ago I found out that she being abused because of the marks,bruises you name them.

so I told her why are those bruises on her arms and legs ect.she told that it was her father,I told her that she can stay at my house but then she would sometimes refuse too,but one day he hit went too far,she ranned away.well to my house.

so thats why her parents cant call you.

dwellton: oh okay so call me if find

something.

alec: okay I will.

phone conversation ended

I hope shes okay because right now I miss her and if anything happens to my girl then something somebody's ass is going to be on the ground anyway Imma get in my car and

drive somewhere or at least find  something.

heys guys it might take a while to finish the next chapter but please leave a comment,vote,and da da daaaaaa......enjoy.

me- UniverseGhost14  out.