Q19

3 months later

" Mark hyung, how's married life?" Youngjae ased while eating his favorite ice cream. They are now at their schools cafeteria.

" Good, Jae when is your wedding again?"

" Next week, i'm scared hyung. "

"why? " Mark said as he is scanning his anatomy book.

Youngjae pouted and focused himself on his melting ice cream.

" i think im dying hyung."

Mark closed his book and hurriedly place his palm on the youngers forehead and on his neck.

" Your temp is normal, you're fine jae that's wedding jitters that's normal don't exagerrate." Mark explained and direct his attention again on what he's reading.

Youngjae pouted " but hyung no! my heart is beating hard when Jaebum hyung is near. Is that a sign of heart attack or something?"

Mark looked at him " No thats hmm, your heart is beating eratically when he's there? "

"Yes hyung. I have heart something right?"

" Do you think of him when he is away?

"Sometimes? i guess? does this heart something connected to my brain hyung?"

" do you always search for him? longing for his presence?"

" yes hyung! you are scaring me now Mark hyung." The younger said and pouted.

Mark smiled.

"hyung?"

"hmm. Jae last thing can you look at the back?"

The younger obediently turned and saw a sitting Jaebeom all smiley with his arms around the shoulders and whispering to a girl and the girl giggles.

Youngjae frowned  and  turned around and face Mark.

" Something wrong jae? "

The younger showed his sunshine smile and held his chest.

"I'm fine hyung,"

- - - - - - -

" Jae-ah " A shout from Jaebeom is heard and echoed on the hallway.

Youngjae halt from walking turned his back on the person who called his name.

" Yes?" He answered coldly.

" I was calling you."

" oh, didn't heard you."

" I'll bring you home." Jaebeom then grabbed the others hand.

Youngjae immediately  unclasped his hand from Jaebeom's hold.

" I can go home by myself." he then walked away from the older.

Jaebeom shuffled his hair out of annoyance.

" Jae Ah!" he shouted which made the younger halted from walking.

Youngjae suppressing his tears, his anger from the older. What he saw a while ago keeps on coming back on his mind how his fiancee giggled and how he held the girl on his arms and how his heart ached from remembering those moments.

Youngjae halted from walking and felt a hand holding his shoulder. He then faced an annoyed yet worried Jaebeom.

" Did i do something wrong Jae-ah?"

" No, hyung."

" If not then why are you crying?"

" I-- " He was cutted off when Jaebeom hugged him tight.